The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0].
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

LOL - at least the third time you've provoked it in the last five minutes (add another 15c to your credit!)  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]

rofl

kitten

I'm glad you got the hardest part done, P.C.    Once the rest is finished you can relax, right?    *oh, sure!*
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Can't see it happening, Kitten....lol

kitten

Neither can I, but it was a thought.

P.C.

I DID go golfing last night.....although I think I'm in full agreement with Mark Twain.  'A good walk, spoiled'.

kitten

I've always felt that way.  Just because I'm walking doesn't mean I have to hit something to make it worthwhile.

P.C.

Best get moving......stuff to do.    I know....I know.....lol

Sportsdude

Oye, I was tired this morning when I got home from work I went straight to bed after petting Tigger and taking Ozzie outside. I like to hold Tigger, he's getting BIG. Geesh most way 10lbs now. Then I went to bed at 6am woke up at 3pm. Yikes. Anyway I think I slept so long because I had a dream about British Columbia, driving through the mountains. I like those kind of dreams so I just stay a sleep longer. lol.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

weird al

Not BC, but close: Moraine Lake Alta., yesterday

Sportsdude

You're in Alberta now Weird Al? Cool

weird al

Naw, yesterday. Went to Banff, etc. Beautiful place, but 'twas beset by rain & snow on Thurs. & Fri., so we boogied on back to jolly old Vancouver.

Sportsdude

yeah I heard it was snowing already

P.C.

So, we slid out the old hearth yesterday.....and slid in the new one.  Looks beautiful.  (I made it as a separate piece, so it can be removed.....good thing)  The bad thing is, I used 3/4 inch plywood this time as to have a more solid base so the tiles wouldn't crack under the weight, and NOW....the pipe is too high to meet up with the pipe in the chimney.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c021.gif" border=0]

|