The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I really love that room P.C. looks awesome.  So when did you decide to fix up the house?  When I get a house of my own and a girl to go in it thats the first thing I'm doing.  I've always wanted each room to be a different colour paint.  (grew up in a house with all white walls).  Dark red (burgundy), dark navy blue, dark green (forest green), teal room, black room, dark brown and so on.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I'm continually redecorating, but last year was the first time we had the opportunity to do a little more than just paint.  The floors were always nasty, since I moved in. I knew I didn't want carpet, and tile or hardwood was going to be costly, as the whole main floor is continual throughout.  

There were a lot of things that I just always wanted to do, but there were also some things that needed to be done.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

How long have you had the house?
I just like your attitude of always doing things improving things. So cool.  My parents are like that except they just don't have the time or energy to do things anymore.  I'm good at landscaping apparently. Thats all we ever do around here.  Plant trees. We need some trees in our new backyard here don't like looking at our nieghbour's homes.  Spruces or pines are coming in the spring, plus we've got to cut down this one tree thats dead by the porch.

kitten

Hi, all.

Life is wonderful again.  I took my car to my usual place to see if it could be fixed, and he fixed the door lock for free!!  I'm ecstatic about it!!

Furthermore the snow has stopped, it's getting warmer, and eventually they will clear the ice off the driveway.  Can't ask for much better than that.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

good to see the car fixed and getting warmer. lol here its sleet 24/7 so much sleet it looks like snow outside.  

kitten

Poor guy.  I guess it's your turn for driving misery.

Sportsdude

lol I'm excited!  

P.C.

Yeahhhhhh!!!  Excellent Kitten.  (and for free to boot).  How nice when good things happen to good people.

It wasn't a very good thought having you running around in a car with duct tape for a lock.  Mind you when you think about it, it's probably the best deterrent against theft that you could install.  Thieves are mighty picky these days.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

True enough.  Even the most desperate would think about stealing a car that looked like a wreck.  Actually, I put tape all around the door so it wouldn't fly open unexpectedly.  I thought of keeping my parka hood up while I was driving so nobody would recognize me, but realized I wouldn't be able to see anything if I did.

Sportsdude

1 inch
3 cms
of sleet outside on the steps in the front yard.
Hasn't started to snow yet.

kitten

Give the sleet enough time to harden into glare ice and then the snow will arrive, thereby providing the maximum inconvenience for everyone.

Sportsdude

Yeah no kidding I'll be doing a lot of shoving tomorrow.  There's my side walk and then the side walk across the street next to this field that runs off a cliff and then the highway.  There's no house so somebody is going to have to do that side walk.  Maybe to impress the girls next door I'll do there sidewalk. lol  

kitten

I don't know if that will impress the girls, but they will certainly be relieved that they don't have to shovel!

Sportsdude

Well they're twin girls my age. The opera singer and what not.  I think they're goody goodies and what not but oh well don't want them to hurt there back since they don't believe in medicine (they're christian scientists).  The other family next door will probably have there maid do the shoveling or get somebody over to do it.  I'm a blue collar person in a white collar nieghbourhood lol.  

kitten

You're goodhearted, SD.

|