What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

purchased 7 used sleepers from a Craigslist seller.

yoga pants and black work pants from Costco

Orik

6 bottles of soda pop. cab ride, pizza, medications and not necessarily in that order.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

ingrediants for dinner

Gopher

A book on Italian grammar
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Crap at Staples for my sales guys at work.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Natasha

ingrediants for dinner .. again  

DDD

Lil Me wrote:
 Crap at Staples for my sales guys at work.[/DIV]
 You can get that for free at the dog park...........................just saying............
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Sportsdude

I'm freeloading off specific family members at the moment, as my cheques from Canada are in the process of being converted. They are coming to collect soon.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

One slice of pepperoni pizza

Orik

Dental Services to clean my teeth and  to fix a lost filling, finished off with a fluoride treatment.. 200 dollars later..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Aspirin for my aching tooth. A refill on my pain medications, which do nothing to kill the tooth pain but seem to work fine on the knee and back... A chicken dinner with a large Ceaser salad. The salad was horrid. The Chicken was over cooked and tough as cardboard. The mashed potatoes were cold and lumpy. The corn was juicy, piping hot, but needed butter. This was yesterday.

Today was 3 bottles of Twist, 3 loaves of bread. and a couple of cans of diet lemonade Horrible stuff Safeway can not make a decent lemonade.. maybe the problem ios it was semi carbonated or diet... to sweet not tart enough.  had almost no lemon flavour was more like a sweet tonic water..

P.C.

If I got a filling and a cleaning for 200 bucks, I'd consider myself lucky.  I must be going to the wrong dentist.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

cleaning was 200 filling was free, they think they accidentally broken the front enamel while doing the cleaning. I did not correct them on it. I did ask to try a new cleaner the next time I go back.

Gopher

Three bunches of flowers for someone's 100th birthday.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|