What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Mushrooms on [a href="http://s2.sfgame.us/index.php?rec=15538"]Shakes & Fidget.[/a] to enable more quest time  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Couple bottles of water.

Lil Me

batteries for grandma's phone

comic books for Heckyl and Jeckyl

wine
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

Ahh Comic books, what do the kids read these days Lil-Me?

Is it still Archie comic books or the time less super hero ones like captain America, green lantern, justice league, flash, superman, spider-man & the immortalized, dark night batman?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Lil Me

Heckyl is an anime junkie.  Naruto, YuGiOh and Bleach.

Jeckyl reads Archie and Garfield.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

My last purchases were: school supplies, new cordless phone, new keyboard.

Heckyl insisted that the old keyboard is a piece of junk and keeps getting jammed.  It works fine for me.  He said the keystrokes aren't fast enough for his games.  Whatever.  I type way faster than he does, and I do ok with the old keyboard...

Orik

I understand your son's frustrations LM. I finally broke down and bought  a second keyboard that one is for my gaming & it has a much faster  keystroke, this old one has a slower keystroke and requires more force  when typing... Believe it or not Lil_Me there is a world of difference  on keyboards and each person should spend time with a few models &  styles of keyboards trying to find the ones they like best..

for typing reports and blogging I like a firm keyboard one that requires  a little bit of force to hit keys that spring back up. that makes me  feel better.

When it comes to gaming I want a soft key board, one that takes no force  to type with, it needs to have a fast response & the keys need to  be programmable. The Perfect gaming board will respond to a gentle  touch. But the board it's self must be rugged enough to take punishment.

My logitech mouse & keyboard for gaming... the mouse is multi purpose  and I love it but the keyboard i find is only good for my gaming i  can't stand using it for any thing else.

I love my Old HP keyboard for blogging things or for responding to  things such as on the forum work live chat & media ... but it is  slow I can not respond or work fast enough in many games and that few  seconds lost on response times means the difference of surviving longer or  an early demise...

to each there own :) u can always do what I did use both keyboards the one that meets your needs and one that meets his..

Smarties.

Natasha

purelife

the Intruos 4 tablet for MrPL.  

toy phone for baby

granola bars  

Orik

morning Purelife, Well more like good afternoon now.. Lol,on the toy phone. So does he practice making phone calls or just chew on it ?.. Is it a chew-able one for when he starts teething.?. how old is your son now.? Is he on to pureed, solid foods, yet or is it still formula..  < if that doesn't give it away, I know next to nothing about kids...how's work life going ?  

Natasha

Last night's dinner.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|