What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

A steak sub with a small order of fries

Orik

Cheese burger & a dill pickle plus a Garden Salad.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

An alarm clock, some toothpaste and some tissues.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Orik

Natasha it sound's like you're getting ready for Hell-ooo-ween =D

Well let's see todays shopping trip

1-1 litre Jar of  baby dill pickles,
8 navel oranges.
2 bags with 14 rice cakes in each the white cheddar cheese flavour & let me assure you they are thoroughly disgusting in taste. Next time I am buying some plain rice cakes  if they have them in because they taste way better than these horrible things.
1-1400 ML, Happy Planet, Organic lemon iced tea.(not bad even if it is rather tart)
2-750 ml organic vegetable broths.
2 chocolate caramel bars.
1 bag of 24 dinner rolls (with sesame seeds)
1 loaf of sour dough (is gonna go great toasted & served to dip with the vegtable broth)
2-1 litre bottles of sparkling lemon water now these are nice and refreshing,  not tart, not sweet. They have a very subtle flavour, much better than the Mandarin Orange flavour,which is just horrible in my opinion. But neither is near as good as the Peach which is very good and then their is the Black Cherry which is wickedly good. Only one small problem the peach & black cherry sell out quickly.
1 Jar of Mayonnaise
1 packet of powdered milk
groceries = 18 dollars and 02 cents

1 crossword scratch & win = 2 dollars

Prescription Medications  = 48 dollars

grand total = 68 dollars and 2 cents

Sighs not much to show for so much money. I hate spending so much money, for such little things.

No milk, no sugar, no spices, no ketchup, no mustard, no hot sauce, no plum sauce & no jam either. It looks like they were sold out of these items once again. When they do have them in stock, they sell out fast, just like the spices & sugar but they do not get many of these items in. Quest is a great little place for low income people to shop but sometimes the selection is very sparse. they really could do with some larger corporate donations of food stuffs but I like Quest a hell of a lot better than the food bank.. Well thats it for today.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

we brought a new car!!!!  
I also purchased a GPS.  :)

Gopher

Natasha

Orik wrote:
  Natasha it sound's like you're getting ready for Hell-ooo-ween =D

Yes sir I am  :)  I even bought decorations today. Now we just need to find the right costume.

Natasha

purelife wrote:

I thought that said GSP.. lol  I was going to ask where I could purchase one :)

Orik

I won 20 dollars on my scratch ticket.

I will buy a lotto 649  a BC 49 & a Lotto Max ticket with the extra, if they still sell those combination multi draw tickets.

DDD

purelife wrote:
we brought a new car!!!!  

Cool what you get............colour?
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Natasha

Halloween decorations

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

|