What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Groceries.. meats chesse bread.. gotta do more shopping for veggies and canned goods.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

A pair of jeans and a long sleeved shirt.

DDD

Gopher

Isis

Large Double Double from Tim Hortons

*slurps*
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

DDD

Orik

LCD Screen protector for My New 8 GB Sony MP3 Player... I am Loving this  replacement, it has nice crisp colours very fast charging (90 percent  charged in 30 minutes) has 4 hrs of video but I think that's  understated. I am getting from 5 hrs to 6 hrs on video, I think it  depends on how it is encoded I use for my basic Video encoding a 320X240  25 fps 600kbps WMV2 encoding format. For the video audio I encode at  128 kbps. this gives me a nice clear video with good sound it also seems  to stretch the battery life, a real treat.

I also feel the battery life depends on the settings, such as if you use the clear stereo setting and have the equalizer on ,they will each lower the battery drain by 25 % this will reduce battery life by 50 %  some other things people should consider for extending battery life on this player is how loud you have it, also do you have the volume limiter engaged. Some other things will be significant on battery drain such as how many frames your video is playing at 15 - 23 - 25 or 30 & most importantly how bright you have the lcd set at.

The awesome sound level on my Nickleback, Dark horse album it sounds crystal clear and my entire Johnny Cash collection has such wonderful clarity.  You can hear everything so well... I forgot how good music can  be.

The radio is decent but not great, if you plan to use this indoors let  me tell you about that, the radio reception is horrid...  Outside it  works fine  works pretty good on the buses as well. The equilizer is  excellent so you can really play around and bring out your music to your  own tastes or use one of a half dozen presets. ..

All in all this is a nice all around little player and it was dirt cheap  at London Drugs at the corner of Granville & West Georgia, since  they got the new Sony models in they put last years models on clearance  for really cheap ( and to be honest the NWZ-E344 is a better model IMHO   it has some features the new ones they got rid of.. Mind you the new version does offer speakers (all they do is garble the sound in my  opinion) They got rid of the excellent head phones and they cut some other things but they offer a greater battery life. (that remains to be seen if the battery life is actually better or not)

I got my last years 8 GB model including the LCD screen protector, for a grand total of 44 dollars.

I buy from Costco or London drugs because they offer a over the counter 1  year exchange warranty and al these other places have such shit warranty coverages. This alone makes most London drugs items a excellent deal..

The LCD Protectors are  expensive plastic coverings for the screen but I learned my leson from  previous mp3 players that they get so scratched so easy in a pocket full  of change it is better to have a cover on it..I love the purple and  black ones the red and black ones But I went with the Classic Metallic  black sure it collects dust and finger prints far to easy, but it looks  sharp..

best 50 dollars I have spent in 6 months...

[img]/forums/richedit/upload/2k25f815d7d8.jpg" border="0"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

a house.

Waiting on financing, inspection, and investigation of buried oil tank.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

DDD

purelife

pants and a long-sleeve onesie from Baby Gap.  this pants was too cute to pass!!  i love the bear on bottom.

[img height=139 src="http://www.gapcanada.ca/Asset_Archive/GPWeb/Assets/Product/765/765784/back/gp765784-00p02tv01.jpg" width=106]

Natasha

=D  very cute, Pure. I have a pair of lounge pants with Mickey Mouse back there [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]

|