What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

Cadbury and Milka chocolate bars.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

I didn't buy it but the last thing I paid for was my daughters hair cut.

DDD

TV and wall bracket to hang it

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Gopher wrote:
<DIV>Beer</DIV>

Me too. Bought some at the local supermarket and with three epopel we ran out. It was only 48 cans tonight.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

Russ wrote:
Gopher wrote:
&lt;DIV&gt;Beer&lt;/DIV&gt;

Me too. Bought some at the local supermarket and with three epopel we ran out. It was only 48 cans tonight.
     48 thats 12 beers each must be US beer as that has less kick to it than canadian beer

Orik

Bed Sheet..
Laundry Services..
Chicken Dinner
Orange Pop

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Red and Black corset with garter belt, black high heels, dark denim skinny jeans, black long sleeved off the shoulder top, grey/white opened cardigan, silver hoop earings, body spray and lunch.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

purelife

Orik wrote:
morning Purelife, Well more like good afternoon now.. Lol,on the toy phone. So does he practice making phone calls or just chew on it ?.. Is it a chew-able one for when he starts teething.?. how old is your son now.? Is he on to pureed, solid foods, yet or is it still formula..  &lt; if that doesn't give it away, I know next to nothing about kids...how's work life going ?

Hey Orik!!
He's going on 11 months in another week.  He's on food now and eating everything, even brussel sprouts (but not alone, with peaches n cream corn - pureed together)  I'm doing good.  Hope all is well with you.

Orik

Sound's great purelife.. And so soon his first birthday is coming up and what then ?

Tomorrow is gonna be a day of shopping, time for some stocking up on dry and canned goods. The Army &amp; Navy is having a sale on. So it is worth the time to go pick up some goods while spending  what will probably be 100 plus for the filling of 3 cupboards...

Campbells chunky soups 3 for 5
San Martino Cubes 85 cents
Hunt's tomato paste from 2 for 1.50
Hunt's tomatoes or tomato sauce 1.00
puritan soups stews and chilies 1.29
Canned Turkey Chicken or ham 2 for 3.00
Tropical Isle assorted canned fruits 1.00
Lipton Cup a soups 2 for 3.00
Mr.noodles individual packets 29 cents
Mr Noodles &amp; Kimichi bowl's 75 cents
Gold Seal Tuna .85 cents
Brunswick sardines 85 cents
Brunswick fillet seafood snacks 1.00
Cortina beans all types 1.29 540 mls
Cortina Diced whole tomatoes 1.29 796 mls
Chef Boyardee assorted canned pasta 1.00

Plus a few other Good bargains... time to stock up on canned and dry goods.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

lunch but I buy that every day

Natasha

|