The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I'm pretty sure I don't get enough sunshine here for a lime tree.  It's a push to get tomatoes.  

I am wounded today.  I ripped of my pointy finger nail off yesterday on a rock.  I'm ticked because it is hindering everything I do and I have much to do.  

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Ouch P.C.

A song to ease your pain:

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

*stares befuddledly into washing machine full of water and wonders how many days the clothes have been soaking*  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
*stares befuddledly into washing machine full of water and wonders how many days the clothes have been soaking*
 OUCH!
I have done something like that.. I never did get the smell completely out.

AND on that note.. Im off to the land of Nod.
Gnight!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I did the same thing this spring. The pile of clothes are sitting by the door. I've got options, a) put them in the good will bucket in the lobby - but they still smell or b) just toss them

I spent the last 3hrs completely doing over my group's research topic statement for a class tomorrow.  I don't want to be hard on the person who wrote it, but it wasn't good.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Sportsdude wrote:
I did the same thing this spring. The pile of clothes are sitting by the door. I've got options, a) put them in the good will bucket in the lobby - but they still smell or b) just toss them<

Leave them where they are and eventually they'll walk away of their own volition.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

well that's the plan of action at the moment. Since I never buy clothes except every 5-10yrs, I'm running low on shirts.

Sportsdude

A friend of mine just told me he has cystic fibrosis, he's 30, average life span from the cystic fibrosis foundation is 36.

JJ

I know someone with cystic fibrosis I didn't realize that the live expectancy was so low.  I've alway admired her drive to do things, she told me the last time I saw her that she was going to drag me to aquafit with her.

Russ

Its pretty sad isnt it..
I have two buddies with Chrones (sp?) disease.

As for the lime trees.. I called a number of places around here. Only one that said they could get me one was garden works.. and not till late november early december. Said it doesnt have to be a dwarf, I could limit it easily by just keeping the pot small.
They said on average between 30-50 for a tree? Does that sound about right 49er?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

49er

they're around $20 here at Home Depot for the 5gallon pot...and already with limes hanging from them.  I've seem them in Costco once in while.

Gopher

Sportsdude

Gopher

purelife

|