The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 I did unbelievably well in my Italian exam, best marks I've ever had.

Way to go!
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Congrats Gophie on your exam marks!!!  :)

Natasha

Sportsdude wrote:
 The Tennessee River sytem just means the rivers and lakes associated to it, but the river itself is famous for the TVA daming most of it in Kentucky and Tennessee creating lakes, energy and economic benefits to the Tennessee Valley region during the Great Depression. The TVA is still around today, thankfully, but it's not as powerful as it once was. [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]
[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]I did not know that.  Apparently the only thing I know about water is that I need it to survive, I need it to clean myself with and it's fun to play in  :D  So thanks for teaching me something new  :)[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]So is visiting The Tn River system a normal adventure for you?[/SPAN][/DIV][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]
[/SPAN]No, not rafting. Rowing. [SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]
[/SPAN][A href="http://www.headofthehooch.org/"]http://www.headofthehooch.org/[/A][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]
[/SPAN]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]Thanks for the video, I saw places on there I want to visit now  :)[/DIV][/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]
[/SPAN] The sharks didn't bother me as I had been to SeaWorld by that time. What freaked me out (and still does to this day) were the moccassin snakes.

Sea World used to be an every weekend for me when I was younger. Needless to say I got burned out on it real quick. I haven't been back there in years and I don't plan on going anytime soon.

Snakes in general are creepy. I came home one day and saw one slithering around my garage. With all the outdoor cats I own now, I never see any snakes... or birds..lol

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"][/SPAN]

Orik

Snake's are not at all creepy they are cool creatures.. mind you i still like to keep them at a goodly distance from me, I do enjoy watching them hunt and in their natural habitat. I think you are like me and you would rather not hold them and I just do not wish to hold them except in the process of turning them into a tasty meal...

I am so hungry right now.. I spent all of Monday recovering from weekend trip to go on our annual church retreat... I had a blast on Friday Saturday and Sunday.. Monday I awoke very late in the afternoon and am still exhausted.. I should go back to bed but am not that tired right now.. am gonna have a hot cup of herbal tea and then go back to bed..

I wish you all could of come out, it was a glorious weekend, even the rain didn't spoil it and the grub was fantastic as always. Best part of all we didn't even have to do the dishes. I am not sure what happened their, but hey their mistake is a bona-fide bonus for us.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

Yeah, I'm usually in and or around the eastern Kentucky to Nashville region a couple of times a year.

Prefer the west though.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Snake's are not at all creepy they are cool creatures.. mind you i still like to keep them at a goodly distance from me, I do enjoy watching them hunt and in their natural habitat. I think you are like me and you would rather not hold them and I just do not wish to hold them except in the process of turning them into a tasty meal...

I agree, snakes don't bother me much. It's lizards that send me into fits. I can't even look at them in pet stores. If I have to go pass them I keep my head down making sure I look at nothing but the floor.

Best part of all we didn't even have to do the dishes.

That is the best part! Doing dishes is horrible.

Natasha

Sportsdude wrote:
Yeah, I'm usually in and or around the eastern Kentucky to Nashville region a couple of times a year.

Prefer the west though.

Did you visit Graceland? I stopped in Nashville during a trip once. The waitress at the resturant went on and on about Graceland. I said I had as much interest in Graceland as I did dirt. Gawd, the way she looked at me, I could tell she wouldn't spit on me if I were on fire.

Orik

Lmao... or urinate on you either... I am sure...

Graceland interests me about as much as dung beetles do, which is to say... not at all.. I may be a Elvis fan, but that does not make me a crazy fanatic..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Lmao... or urinate on you either.

LMAO.. eww. You know some people have that as a fetish.  That's so sick.

Orik

LOL @ Gopher.. Was it really that great of a post gopher ?

LOL @ Natasha..

Yes Natasha I am aware some people have that as a fetish and when compared to fetishes, such as Fisting, Scat, or Vomit. Squirting. The Liquid orgasm. Those are a very mild fetish and not that disgusting and a Golden Shower, by comparison it is not all that disgusting of a fetish.

Scat = Disgusting.. Playing in, with or eating feces. That has got to be one of the foulest feteshes

Fisting having a persons fist inserted vaginally or anally.. Ouch and disgusting..

Water Sports people playing in water, such as swimming pools hot tubs showers and rain. Bubble baths for some reason are not really classified as being part of the water sport scene. Water Sports has also been used as a reference for those who like to urinate on or in each other though it is more commonly refereed to as golden showers.

Golden Shower a person who is urinated upon or likes to urinate on others.

Liquid orgasm aka Squirting Is a G-spot orgasm but is often faked and is often just urine gushing to simulate a G-spot orgasm.

Vomit, the act of throwing up on someone, being thrown up on, People actually have this fetish they like to eat or play with vomit. they like to watch others do so. This is right up there with scat for disgusting as far as I am concerned.

I think they are classified under paraphilia..

It has been a while since I read Abnormal psychology but they were listed in there.. As well as the names for each one.. On to better subjects now..

Natasha

That was sooooo too much information for me. Granted I already what all that was but for some reason reading it made me sick to my stomach  :(

I did find it odd that fisting would be classified as a fetish though. Fisting is a technique some lesbians use while having sex. It's used more if one partner has been with a man and wants that penis type of thrusting and sensation.

Sportsdude

Graceland is in Memphis --- and like his song about a boy living in the ghetto, it's in the ghetto.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

I didn't know he had a song about a boy living in the ghetto. I only know and like one song by Elvis. That's not hardly enough to call myself a fan.

DDD

[FONT size=5 face="Arial Black"]so this thread is now very intreesting now[/FONT]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

|