The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Natasha wrote:
I didn't know he had a song about a boy living in the ghetto. I only know and like one song by Elvis. That's not hardly enough to call myself a fan.

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ox1Tore9nw[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

Thanks for the link Dude. The song seemed sad but I don't get it. I mean the song says the woman had a baby and was worried about having another mouth to feed. That just makes me wonder, if she couldn't afford the extra mouth to feed then why did she have baby? Just because she lives in the ghetto doesn't mean she can't control how she has sex... birth control/condoms. The only reason I think it's sad is becuase it's so true. That sadly is a normal cycle of life for some families.

Here's the song I like

[A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSfdL5lPoY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSfdL5lPoY[/A]

I don't listen to it often because it makes me wanna cry.

Orik

[font style="font-family: Arial Narrow;" size="3"]Miserable weekend. lost a filling, Spent today in a dentist office to fix the lost filling and clean my teeth..  200 +

To make matters worse, I lost 60 dollars in cash on the way home. 3 folded 20.00 bills were in my Jacket pocket. I had zipped it closed.. I get home the zipper  on the jacket pocket is broken. So it is open =( my money and my Mp3 player are gone.. I had the Mp3 player all of 5 years & the headphones for almost 1
[/font][h3 style="font-family: Arial Narrow; font-weight: normal;"]Creative MuVo TX FM MP3 Player 1 GB Model         JVC HA-FX50 Black & Silver Ear Phones
 [/h3][font style="font-family: Arial Narrow;" size="3"][img style="width: 243px; height: 152px;" src="/forums/richedit/upload/2k9f567694fd.gif[/img] [img style="width: 207px; height: 127px;" src="/forums/richedit/upload/2k823bc9adc1.jpg" border="0"][/font][img]/forums/richedit/upload/2ke1e26c8140.jpg" border="0"]
[font style="font-family: Arial Narrow;" size="3"]
[/font] [h3 style="font-family: Arial Narrow; font-weight: normal;"]It was In a black JVC bag. Contained within that bag where 3 folded 20 dollar bills, 1 set of JVC headphones. I would like to have the MP3 Player & headphones returned to me =( The cash would be nice too. But The MP3 player and headphones mean more to me because they were gifts.[/h3][h3 style="font-family: Arial Narrow; font-weight: normal;"]I all ready called BC transit but no one turned anything like it into the lost and found I think I am S.O.L. It is all replaceable except it was a Christmas present from a friend, so the sentimental value is priceless to me.. =( I am so angry at myself and so sad at what happened.[/h3]So that is my day, Garfield has it right, there is a reason to hate Mondays and this is Mine for today at any-rate..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I seem to have rekindled an old flame.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Gopher wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I seem to have rekindled an old flame.[/div]

Just in time for hibernation.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Orik

Rekindled fires can be dangerous, you had better keep a fire extinguisher on hands just in case it grows to fast.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 I seem to have rekindled an old flame.[/DIV]
 That's sweet  :)  Hope it works out to your advantage this time.

Orik, sorry to hear about your terrible day.

Orik

Thanks Natasha.. Sadly this whole week has been disatrous. however today was semi decent.  better a semi bad day than a completely horrible day.

Orik

That flaming mouse that has avoided 4 traps for so long  finally got caught by the one in the kitchen corner tight behind the rubbish bin.. it went for the peanut butter trap and toasted it's self rather messily.. I had to mop up the blood. Yuck.. First time a mouse made a mess like that. No wonder I preffer the glue traps.. less mess but they are more cruel i often have to kill the mouse on the glue traps and I hate to do it but better a dead mouse than a loss of good food.

Just Another Reason why I miss pepper. Pepper did a great job keeping the mouse population under control. The only ones I normally found were the ones that escaped from the little princess. but had first been mortally wounded and left for dead. Most of the time she ate them tails and all. sometimes she would leave them by my shoes ... a suptle hint my shoes stink or she was concerned for me.. not sure what.. but she was always purring happily when I praised her on the mouse..

Gopher

Have you had any recent news of Pepper, Orik?    

Orik

Very Sad news Gopher, I heard from a friend that she had passed away a few months after i gave her into meow aid and they moved her to a new home. .. Mostly it was just old age and like me not the greatest of health.. I think she might have died from a broken heart of being separated from me. She would of been about 17 or 18 this year.

I miss her terribly but my house is no home for a cat and i just do not have the health to look after one any more.. i did what was best for her. but sadly it may have been to little and to late.. Maybe if I had given her up for adoption sooner... They might have been able to care for her health better than me.. =(

Gopher

Somewhere on  here there's a thread for us to post our memories of those we have loved, I wish I could find it for you

Gopher

Found it!

[A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?topic=4054.0"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?topic=4054.0[/A]

Orik

|