The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Happy belated birthday Natasha, apologies for it being belated, I did not know it was your birthday. You have probably noticed the anagram your name makes when spelled backwards, Ah. Satan.  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

purelife wrote:
 Happy belated birthday Natasha!  Where's your birthday trip???!!!!

Thank you. I'm going to a place called Gatlinburg in Tennessee. I chose that place so I can go see my dad and stepmom after my cabin stay but before returning home. I miss them terribly.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Happy belated birthday Natasha, apologies for it being belated, I did not know it was your birthday. You have probably noticed the anagram your name makes when spelled backwards, Ah. Satan.  
   Thank you Orik. There's no need to apologize. Belated is just as sweet imo. As for the anagram, yes I noticed. I even posted it in another thread  :)

Gopher

An even more belated happy birthday to you, Natasha
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Well I always knew you were a devilish girl Natasha, enjoy your trip and if you can maybe post some some pictures of the things you see on it...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

And another belated happy birthday to yourself Natasha..

Mines coming up soon as well actually, come to think of it.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Natasha wrote:
Thank you. I'm going to a place called Gatlinburg in Tennessee. I chose that place so I can go see my dad and stepmom after my cabin stay but before returning home. I miss them terribly
 [/div]I've been to Gatlinburg - for a cousin's wedding 7yrs ago - and I've probably stayed at the same cabins you are going to, too. lol

[div]
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

Happy early birthday Russ just to make sure I get it in before I forget..

Natasha

Thank you Gophie and Russ.

Happy upcomming birthday to you, Russ. May your next year be better than your last.

Gopher

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all  our posters a happy birthday for the next ten years.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Well I always knew you were a devilish girl Natasha, enjoy your trip and if you can maybe post some some pictures of the things you see on it...  
   =)  I do have my moments but for the most part I mean no harm. As for the pics go, umm, I tend on seeing a lot of my bf's naked body. I don't think I can share those pictures.. lol    

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 I would like to take this opportunity to wish all  our posters a happy birthday for the next ten years.[/DIV]
 LOL.. cheater!

Natasha

Sportsdude wrote:

I've been to Gatlinburg - for a cousin's wedding 7yrs ago - and I've probably stayed at the same cabins you are going to, too. lol

I love going to Gatlinburg. It's one of my favorite places to be especially when my parents can meet me there. My friends and I are talking about visiting Ober Gatlinburg (I believe is the name). I've never been. They say it's wonderful but you have to ride this sky thingy over a lot of mountains. I'm terribly afraid of heights so I don't know how much "fun" that part is going to be for me.

Russ

Thank you Orik, Natasha, and Gopher for the wishes. LOL, I like the way you think Gopher.

Well, the end of another long and fun filled day. I think its like four weeks to go...

Other than that, its quite nice here.

Natasha wrote:
<P>Sportsdude wrote:</P> <P>I've been to Gatlinburg - for a cousin's wedding 7yrs ago - and I've probably stayed at the same cabins you are going to, too. lol <BR><BR><STRONG>I love going to Gatlinburg. It's one of my favorite places to be especially when my parents can meet me there. My friends and I are talking about visiting Ober Gatlinburg (I believe is the name). I've never been. They say it's wonderful but you have to ride this sky thingy over a lot of mountains. I'm terribly afraid of heights so I don't know how much "fun" <EM>that </EM>part is going to be for me.</STRONG></P>

Drink. Heavily.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

The day I went to Dollywood still gives me nightmares. lol

Gatlinburg is really nice, but I wasn't a fan of tacky tourist trap stuff on the outskirts of town near the interstate exit; however I can't tell Southerners what to do with their scenery. I know a lot of people who really love the place, though.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|