The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Searching Amazon, Oxford Press has re-issued Engels Working Class, must be all those Geography kids wanting the book as their profs continually talk about it in class...

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Did anyone else see the big red sun tonight?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

nope, although I'm hearing a loud party on the beach and they're singing bad Spanish beach songs.
They're too loud, hope the federales come. I need to sleep, and they picked the wrong night for a party.

P.C.

Speaking of red sun.....the sunrise this morn was spectacular.  I SOOOOO love the smell out there first thing in the morn and at dusk.  It's almost intoxicating.  The scent of sweet alyssum and the nicotiana combined is pure heaven.

Oh yea....and my coffee too.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

LOL.  Well I'm off to water the garden before it gets too hot.  Have a wonderful day....and enjoy your gun powder.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

well where do you want me to begin the past few days? haha

I can't believe this wild month (May 12-June 12) is over. It's been the longest month of my life. lol

Sportsdude

I've been here 2yrs and I can say I've seen a lot of Coach's Corners, but I've never have seen anything intelligent come out of Don Cherry mouth. He hasn't said anything that the local drunk at the pub couldn't have said.

The only time this year he has said something that showed signs of intelligence were when two boys drowned playing hockey on a partly frozen pond in October (frozen pond safety lesson night) and sobbing at Christmas this year about Canadian soldiers dying in Afghanistan (after showing their pictures and talking about them).

(last show before Christmas, I was in Missouri having consumed way too much wine and cheese and had watched "We are Marshall" and the football player in me sobbed a sea after that and flooded the basement).

Lil Me

Does anyone out there have experince stealing wheels and rims?  lol

Reason I'm asking is that the used car I purchased did not come with a wheel lock key.  I need to break off the effing locked lugnuts (one on each wheel).  I'm planning to hammer on the socket wrench and then reef them off.  Then I will replace with regular lugnuts, since I have standard tires and rims- nothing that anyone wants to steal.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Wreck Beach isn't the place to read a book I discovered today. lol
That and I'm burned to a crisp and the water is cold.

|