The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hope Michel is feeling better.

SD, there are much better beaches than Wreck Beach, imho.  Especially if you are lying around reading....much better on sand than on rocks.  A bit further from UBC but... if you go to Kits Beach you can see hawt clothed people instead of ugly naked ones.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

bah, if it's ugly, just don't look. Nudist are usually ugly, it's well known. Intercourse in public on purpose however is more than mere nudity. It's intrusion in your personal life just like a wanker on the sidewalk....

Well said Michel. I haven't been able to put it into words before, when accused of being an uptight western prude....but that's the difference.  There is nothing liberated or evolved about it.  It's inconsiderate, exhibitionism....not nudity.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Kits is too far, and I don't feel like walking around a place where I'm known. lol

I'm thinking Jericho.

I need to buy a lounge chair  or a really big blanket, I'm woefully unprepared for this beach life.

Also sunglasses.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

woohoo I ain't dead.
but now what? oye

Gopher

The Karma Piggy keeps flying onto 'log off' - and of course I keep logging off when I don't want to.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

I'm invited to an Indian wedding next month.  So excited.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

Lil Me wrote:
Does anyone out there have experince stealing wheels and rims?  lol

Reason I'm asking is that the used car I purchased did not come with a wheel lock key.  I need to break off the effing locked lugnuts (one on each wheel).  I'm planning to hammer on the socket wrench and then reef them off.  Then I will replace with regular lugnuts, since I have standard tires and rims- nothing that anyone wants to steal.[/DIV]
 Inquire at an Acura dealer if they have a master key.  When I purchased my Acura last year I found out they had replaced all the lugnuts with locking ones in the cars in stock and tried to sell them to me as an upgrade option......ended giving them to me when I didn't want them

purelife

Are you feeling a bit better Michel?  I hope you feel better soon.

An Indian wedding, Lil Me?!!  That is going to be exciting.

purelife

I like your selection of comfort food.  It made me chuckle because it reminds me of what a pregnant woman would eat.  (not me though)

Take it easy though.  

Sportsdude

No healthy stir fry obviously for Michel as 'comfort' food. lol

Oh sweet a Indian wedding! Sounds awesome Lil Me! :)

Sportsdude

A British journalist whom I think specializes in gangs across the world, went to St Louis and was shocked.
Its 45mins but its rather good.

[a href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=868519451559529"]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=868519451559529[/a]

kids killing kids

|