The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

van_guy

Incredible, it snowed in Ottawa during the weekend, but not in Montréal, altough it was very cold.

Crikey ... its about 30 degrees at 7AM in these parts, 42 by afternoon.

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ge[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bug[/td][td]r[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="60502c4c984c09a6a09bbfb0d0a7406e" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

I think they should dump the term 'Global Warming' and call it Global Confusion.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Is it a real opera singer...or a gifted coyote ?  

Michel

P.C.

Ici Londres ! Les Français parlent aux Français.

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Blessent mon cœur d'une langueur monotone.[/SPAN]

Je répète deux fois...

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Blessent mon cœur d'une langueur monotone.[/SPAN]

THAT'S what I always say !!!!  

Gopher

I've just found out that someone I always say hello to has been sleeping rough since November, and feel heartily ashamed of myself for not having realised this.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Searching for a car for my sister is easier than I thought it would be.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

The karma piggy seems to be very active at the moment.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

well looks like the provincial government is going to tear down Little Mountain Housing Project.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|