The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

haha. Yeah you are allowed but you look out of place. So I just went shirtless and went into the water knee deep saying "these people are mad to swim here, and the do it naked." A couple next to me was having sex, how romantic.

The beach just isn't quiet as it is during the 'off peak' months and now its a place you go with buddies, no nerds who want to read. I was surprised to see thousands of people down there, now I know where these weird raisin looking people come from when I run into them at the bus stop at night. They look geographically out of place and lost, like zombies meant for Florida.

lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I thought all French people ran around naked.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I'm with you too Michel. I find the whole experience odd. If by nudist beach they want to be like the rest of the world and be topless, I don't see the problem. But, it gets stranger and stranger down there with families having a day at the beach not wearing anything. But mostly its a lot of people who shouldn't be naked. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone.

The beach is also just too small for the massive crowds.

Besides its only fun to go nude at night, while drunk, sprinting into the ocean screaming how cold it is with friends. Nudism with moderation I guess. Separates the normals from the nudist colonies.

Sportsdude

hahaha

Wreck is well known for intercourse (but its usually in the trees). Every time I'm down there during 'peak season' someone is doing it. Today was the most brazen out of the incidences (out in the open no towel covering, just bam right in front of everyone).

Sportsdude

I only noticed them because they made noise and I was getting tired of squinting into the sun as I don't have sunglasses and I looked toward the trees and noticed something moving.

Then there was the 60s nudist boater who pulled up in front of me. That was rather a funny sight.

The 50/60 crowd are always nude, hipster hippies are nude and on drugs, and then there's the people who just come to have fun, they're clothed.

Sportsdude

haha I just talked to my roommate about it and he said "you're just noticing the nuances of the place now."

lol

Sportsdude

|