Post your jokes here. AKA Joke thread.

Started by Russ, Dec 14 06 01:24

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

[FONT size=2]My wife and I were watching "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" while we
were
in bed.   I turned to her and said, "Do you want to make love?"

"No," she answered.

I then said, "Is that your final answer?"

She didn't even look at me, this time, simply saying "Yes."

So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And then the fight started....

I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?"

It warmed my heart to see her face melt in sweet appreciation.
"Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said.

So I suggested, "How about the kitchen?"

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch, grabbed
the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage.

I hooked the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into a
torrential downpour. The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into
the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would
be bad all day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into
bed.

I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and
whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.'

My loving wife of 10 years replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband's
out fishing in that?'

And then the fight started ...

A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies.

Suddenly, at 3 o'clock in the morning, a loud noise came from outside.

The woman, bewildered, jumped up from the bed and yelled at the man
'Holy crap, that must be my husband!'

So the man jumped out of the bed; scared and naked jumped out the
window. He smash- ed himself on the ground, ran through a thorn bush and
to his car as fast as he could go.

A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and screamed
at the woman, 'I AM your husband!'

The woman yelled back, 'Yeah, then why were you running?'

And then the fight started.....

I tried to talk my wife into buying a case of Miller Light for $14.95.

Instead, she bought a jar of cold cream for $7.95.

I told her the beer would make her look better at night than the cold
cream.

A woman was standing nude, looking in the bedroom mirror.  She was not
happy with what she saw and said to her husband, 'I feel horrible; I
look old, fat and ugly.  I really need you to pay me a compliment.'

The husband replies, 'Your eyesight's damn near perfect!'

And then the fight started.....

I took my wife to a restaurant. The waiter, for some reason, took my
order first.

"I'll have the strip steak, medium rare, please," I said.

He replied, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"

"Nah, she can order for herself."

And then the fight started...

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion, and I
kept
staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone at a
nearby table.

My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'

'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took to
drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she
hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' said my wife, 'who would think a person could go on
celebrating that long?'

After retiring, I went to the Social Security office to apply for Social
Security.
The woman behind the counter asked me for my driver's license to verify
my age.
I looked in my pockets and realized I had left my wallet at home.   I
told the woman
that I was very sorry, but I would have to go home and come back later.

The woman said, 'Unbutton your shirt.' So I opened my shirt revealing my
curly silver hair.
She said, 'That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me' and
she processed my
Social Security application.

When I got home, I excitedly told my wife about my experience at the
Social Security office.

She said, 'You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten
disability, too!'

My wife was hinting about what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary.

She said, 'I want something shiny that goes from 0 to 150 in about 3
seconds.'

I bought her a scale.

And then the fight started...[/FONT]

49er

[img style="WIDTH: 598px; HEIGHT: 702px" height=802 src="http://i43.tinypic.com/28i41ap.jpg" width=700]  

Lil Me

[p class="MsoNormal"][font face="Verdana"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]A guy goes to the  supermarket and notices an[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p]   [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Verdana;"]attractive woman waving at him.  She says hello. He's[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Verdana;"]rather taken aback because he  can't place where he[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Verdana;"]knows her from. So he says, "Do  you know me?"[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"] [o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Times New Roman" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt;"] [/span][/font][font face="Verdana"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]To which she replies, "I think you're the  father[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Verdana;"]of one of my  kids."[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"] [o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Times New Roman" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt;"] [/span][/font][font face="Verdana"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Now his mind travels back to the only time he  has[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Verdana;"]ever been unfaithful to his wife  and he says, "My God![/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Verdana;"]Are you the stripper from my  bachelor party that I made[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Verdana;"]love to on the pool table with all  my buddies watching[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Verdana;"]while your partner whipped my butt  with wet celery???"[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"] [o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Times New Roman" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt;"]  [/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Times New Roman" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt;"] [/span][/font][font face="Verdana"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]She looks into his eyes and says calmly, "No,  I'm[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p][/div]  [div] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-left: 0.5in;"][font face="Verdana" size="3"][span style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: Verdana;"]your son's  teacher."[/span][/font][font face="Verdana" size="2"][span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Verdana;"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/font][/p]  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

[p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"][span style="" lang="EN-US"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/p]

Michel

Russ

The Gynecologist Who Became A Mechanic

A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and HMO
 paperwork and was burned out.

Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be beneficial; he
 decided to become a mechanic. He went to the localtechnical college,
 signed up for evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he
 could.

When the time of the practical exam approached, the gynecologist prepared carefully for weeks, and completed the exam with tremendous skill.

When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a score of 150%.
 Fearing an error, he called the instructor, saying, 'I don't want to
 appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is

an error in the grade. 'The instructor said, 'During the exam, you took
 the engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark. You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark.

After a pause, the instructor added, 'I gave you an extra 50% because you did it all through the muffler, which I've never seen done in my entire
 career.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

van_guy

After a pause, the instructor added, 'I gave you an extra 50% because you did it all through the muffler, which I've never seen done in my entire
career.  

That is impressive ...

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

49er

The 76 year old lady in court...

Defense Attorney: Will you please state your age?

Little Old Lady: I am 76 years old.

Defense Attorney: Will you tell us, in your own words, what happened the night of April 1st?

Little Old Lady: There I was, sitting there in my swing on my front porch on a warm spring evening, when a young man comes creeping up on the porch and sat down beside me.

Defense Attorney: Did you know him?

Little Old Lady: No, but he sure was friendly.

Defense Attorney: What happened next?

Little Old Lady: He started to rub my thigh.

Defense Attorney: Did you stop him?

Little Old Lady: No, I didn't stop him.

Defense Attorney: Why not?

Little Old Lady: It felt good. Nobody had done that since my Albert died some 20 years ago.

Little Old Lady: He began to touch my breasts..

Defense Attorney: Did you stop him then?

Little Old Lady: No, I certainly did not!

Defense Attorney: Why ever not?

Little Old Lady: His touching made me feel all alive and excited. I haven't felt that good in years!

Little Old Lady: Well, I was feeling so 'spicy' that I just laid down and told him
'Take me, young man. Take me now!'

Defense Attorney: Did he take you?

Little Old Lady: Hell, no! He just yelled, 'April Fool!' And that's when I shot him, the little bastard.  

Russ

Go here to google store.: [meta XXXX-EQUIV="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"][meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"][meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"][meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"][link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"][link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"][link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CRussfest%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"][!--[if gte mso 9]][xml]  [w:WordDocument]   [w:View]Normal[/w:View]   [w:Zoom]0[/w:Zoom]   [w:TrackMoves/]   [w:TrackFormatting/]   [w:PunctuationKerning/]   [w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/]   [w:SaveIfXMLInvalid]false[/w:SaveIfXMLInvalid]   [w:IgnoreMixedContent]false[/w:IgnoreMixedContent]   [w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText]false[/w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText]   [w:DoNotPromoteQF/]   [w:LidThemeOther]EN-CA[/w:LidThemeOther]   [w:LidThemeAsian]X-NONE[/w:LidThemeAsian]   [w:LidThemeComplexScript]X-NONE[/w:LidThemeComplexScript]   [w:Compatibility]    [w:BreakWrappedTables/]    [w:SnapToGridInCell/]    [w:WrapTextWithPunct/]    [w:UseAsianBreakRules/]    [w:DontGrowAutofit/]    [w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/]    [w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/]    [w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/]    [w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/]    [w:Word11KerningPairs/]    [w:CachedColBalance/]   [/w:Compatibility]   [w:BrowserLevel]MicrosoftInternetExplorer4[/w:BrowserLevel]   [m:mathPr]    [m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/]    [m:brkBin m:val="before"/]    [m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/]    [m:smallFrac m:val="off"/]    [m:dispDef/]    [m:lMargin m:val="0"/]    [m:rMargin m:val="0"/]    [m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/]    [m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/]    [m:intLim m:val="subSup"/]    [m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/]   [/m:mathPr][/w:WordDocument] [/xml][![endif]--][!--[if gte mso 9]][xml]  [w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true"   DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99"   LatentStyleCount="267"]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false"    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/]   [w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/]  [/w:LatentStyles] [/xml][![endif]--][style] [!--  /* Font Definitions */  @font-face    (font-family:"Cambria Math";    panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;    mso-font-charset:1;    mso-generic-font-family:roman;    mso-font-format:other;    mso-font-pitch:variable;    mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;) @font-face    (font-family:Calibri;    panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;    mso-font-charset:0;    mso-generic-font-family:swiss;    mso-font-pitch:variable;    mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;)  /* Style Definitions */  p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal    (mso-style-unhide:no;    mso-style-qformat:yes;    mso-style-parent:"";    margin-top:0cm;    margin-right:0cm;    margin-bottom:10.0pt;    margin-left:0cm;    lineh-eight:115%;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    font-size:11.0pt;    font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;    mso-fareast-language:EN-US;) a:link, span.MsoHyperlink    (mso-style-priority:99;    color:blue;    mso-themecolor:hyperlink;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed    (mso-style-noshow:yes;    mso-style-priority:99;    color:purple;    mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink;    text-decoration:underline;    text-underline:single;) .MsoChpDefault    (mso-style-type:export-only;    mso-default-props:yes;    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;    mso-fareast-language:EN-US;) .MsoPapDefault    (mso-style-type:export-only;    margin-bottom:10.0pt;    lineh-eight:115%;) @page Section1    (size:612.0pt 792.0pt;    margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;    mso-header-margin:36.0pt;    mso-footer-margin:36.0pt;    mso-paper-source:0;) div.Section1    (page:Section1;) --] [/style][!--[if gte mso 10]] [style]  /* Style Definitions */  table.MsoNormalTable    (mso-style-name:"Table Normal";    mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;    mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;    mso-style-noshow:yes;    mso-style-priority:99;    mso-style-qformat:yes;    mso-style-parent:"";    mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;    mso-para-margin-top:0cm;    mso-para-margin-right:0cm;    mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;    mso-para-margin-left:0cm;    lineh-eight:115%;    mso-pagination:widow-orphan;    font-size:11.0pt;    font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";    mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;    mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;    mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";    mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;    mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;    mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;) [/style] [![endif]--]  [p class="MsoNormal"][a href="http://www.google.com/products"]http://www.google.com/products[/a][/p]

Do a search for 'coloring book' (without the quotations of course), and see the first thing that comes up.

You know you want one.. lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

van_guy

Do a search for 'coloring book' (without the quotations of course), and see the first thing that comes up.

You know you want one.. lol.
  The book or the ... ?
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Uhh...umm.....my computer is obviously not doing it right.

[img id=ps-product-image title="My Own Very Hungry Caterpillar Coloring Book" height=175 alt="My Own Very Hungry Caterpillar Coloring Book" src="http://books.google.com/books?id=7cCPHAAACAAJ&printsec=frontcover&img=1&zoom=1&mode=1"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|