Post your jokes here. AKA Joke thread.

Started by Russ, Dec 14 06 01:24

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

It's not true.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/g025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/a040.gif" border=0]                                                                                                  .

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]OMG....LOL[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] I seem to be pretty good at zeroing in on the nude dude.  [img style="cursor: pointer; font-style: italic;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif[/img]

PC - my job is to find a tiny speck of gold on the side of a mountain in the jungle - I honestly could not find the nude dude - you must have a special talent that you need to exploit (or at least explain)

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

PC - my job is to find a tiny speck of gold on the side of a mountain in the jungle - I honestly could not find the nude dude - you must have a special talent that you need to exploit (or at least explain)

Hhahahahha.  

Actually, it has nothing to do with the nude guy....but I am pretty good at puzzles in general.  Don't tell anyone, but I have the whole I Spy series.  I tell everyone they're for the kids, but I really did get them for me.    

Orik

found him use the zoom in and cheat =D makes it easier to find him bad news is u see his todger more clearly and it is a anatomically correct drawing with pubic hair and all... lol

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Sparkleface

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 127); font-weight: bold;"]Okay so there's 2 muffins put into the oven. One muffin looks at the other muffin and says." Hey, It's warm in here" and the other muffin screams." Holly Crap, a talking MUFFFIN!!!!"D: [/span]

Oh Hai.=3

Michel

[span style="font-family: Arial;"]    
[/span][p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"][span style="font-family: Arial;" lang="EN-CA"][o:p][/o:p][/span][/p]

P.C.

LOL....love that one.  It always makes me think of my old boss.

Lil Me

A nurse was caring for an elderly woman and asked, "So how's your breakfast this morning?" "It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste," the patient replied.
The nurse then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled "KY Jelly."  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing only underwear made of Saran Wrap.
 The psychiatrist says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

TEXAS DEPUTY SHERIFF VS [SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1234332593_0]NEW YORK LAWYER[/SPAN]

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a sheriff's deputy.   He thinks that he is smarter than the deputy because he is a lawyer from [SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1234332593_2]New York[/SPAN] and is certain that he has a better education then any cop from Houston , Texas .  He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Texas deputy' s expense.

The deputy says,' License and registration, please.'

'What for?' says the lawyer.

The deputy says, 'You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign.'

Then the lawyer says, 'I slowed down, and no one was coming.'

'You still didn't come to a complete stop, Says the deputy. License and registration, please.'

The lawyer says, 'What's the difference?'

'The difference is you have to come to complete stop, that's the law  License and registration, please!' the Deputy says.

Lawyer says, 'If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration; and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket.'

'That sounds fair.  Please exit your vehicle, sir,' the deputy says.

At this point, the deputy takes out his nightstick and starts beating the daylights out of the lawyer and says, 'Do you want me to stop, or just slow down?'

P.C.

|