So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood.

What's everyone doing today?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Good morning.  Work today for me, Lil Me.  In the evening, might do some grocery shopping.  Any plans for you?

I wonder how Van's weekend at sis went.  VAN?  WHERE ART THOU?!!!

Michel - how were the 3-in-1's at Costco?  

Michel

purelife

They might have that desk online, Michel.  If you get a card, you can order it and they'll deliver. :)

I have a jacket like that 3-in-1.  The arms part are very very warm.  It's a good windbreaker too.  I'm wearing mine today. :)    

Sportsdude

morning.
Speaking of wind it woke me up today. Someone decided to leave the window in the living room open which resulted in constant shaking of my door, even though its on the other end of the hallway.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

purelife

Hey Lise -

Sorry, I missed your question earlier.

Most of my Christmas gifts were purchased at Costco instore or online.  I like to keep it simple this way.  I'd rather crowd in Costco than a mall.    

purelife

Michel wrote:
Wind is very strong indeed, my recycling bins flew twice on the balcony this morning. Annoying whistling sound also from one window.[/DIV]
 Your window needs more caulk.  Lil Me told me so.

Michel

purelife

I bet you'll be the one whistling once you've applied some caulk or organic glue to that hole.

Michel

Van

purelife wrote:
  I wonder how Van's weekend at sis went.  VAN?  WHERE ART THOU?!!!

Hey buddy!

Hello everyone.

The wedding was a lot of fun. One of those weddings where the dance floor is non-stop until the end. Red Deer is a nice place I thought. Nice size.

It has been an exciting week for me. I am finishing up a couple projects and loose ends.

I decided, I am going to Italy this January! I plan on leaving right after New Years and coming back whenever I feel I have to (depends on $$). I am tired of putting off and putting off this trip.  I have so much family over there and can't wait!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Lise, no Christmas shopping for me yet. I usually don't buy much, and it is easy items. I stay far away from the malls. I usually do anyways, but even more at Christmas.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|