So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

That logic only works if the prices are going down in every area but ours.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

evening. finished my paper. woot.

you're looking for a new place P.C.?

yeah Lise. lol Well I had this mango chicken dish and I started getting Hungarian food memories. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Yes....an ark might be a better option at this point...lol

Lise

Hope everyone's well rested today after the stat yesterday. I sure am. I'm liking this week where you get one day off and one day work then one day off and so forth. Too bad it doesn't happen.

A tad stressed on the Christmas shopping. It's that time of the year again. Anyone started?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

haha Michel.
In the theme song of the tv show Six Million Dollar Man, "we can rebuild him"

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Russ

Morning!
Being lazy for a bit before I clean up the living room and kitchen from plates and cooking stuff from dinner the night before (grr im going to mention it to my brother soon about pulling his weight.. when others cook dinner FOR him). After that start moving stuff around and make another load to the dump possibly.

We also been designing a thing for rolling out a tarp and then rolling it back.. like an awning over the lower concrete pad where we keep out bbq and outdoor table and chairs. It will be a hell of alot cheaper than buying a rolling out awning.. fo r the size we want they quoted me around 2k. If I spend about 2 hundred on this setup I have come up with I will be surprised.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Oooo....sounds like an excellent idea !   Have you looked into plexiglass sheets over a wood frame? (something like our hot tub roof ?)  Not cheap....but nowhere near 2 grand (I don't think) and will last forever. Still get sunlight, but protection from the rain.

purelife

Hi Russ - That sounds like a big project.  I hope you're going to have some help with it.        

Lil Me

Russ- Kind of like the roller for a pool cover?

I had Indian buffet for lunch.  Still stuffed, so I won't be eating much dinner.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Lise- No Xmas shopping here.  Apart from the obvious Santa Claus items, everyone else either gets a gift card or nothing at all.

My Xmas decorations are in a storage container in Delta.  I think I'm going for the Festivus pole this year.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

SERENITY NOW !!!!  

|