So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

You are always camping, LM. I seriously don't know how you do it. Isn't it exhausting just planning the whole thing?

OMG. So looking forward to the weekend. I can't wait for work to end. It's been such a drag because it's so quiet. Going to be extra quiet now that everyone's officially finish but there'll be little stupid projects to do.

Lunch today is a small bowl of pasta with lots of greens and pesto sauce.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise @ Work

Michel wrote:
It hasn't been confirmed as swine flu and no it's not over.

Ah, you poor baby. Hope you get better, swine flu or no swine flu. What do you think it is?

Violet

How is the summer going.

I have been busy with the shop, and I am also babysitting a friend's kid while she is job hunting.

My dad and I took my friend's kid to a sleepover party at the Jays Stadium. It was so fun! It was a couple weeks ago. Sleep right at the ballpark floor. We woke up, had breaky, and spent the day at the ballpark. 5th annual.

GO JAYS GO!
You're my boy Blue!!!

Michel

P.C.

Oh dear, Michel.  That's not good....and yet although pneumonia is no picnic, I'm oddly relieved it's not swine flu.  I would definitely take all the time you can get to recuperate.  

(good god....I have my computer fixed, but I have lost my spellcheck.)  I hop eye spelt recuperate write.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lise

It's probably for the better, Michel. Just take it easy and recover as best you can.

Damn this heart burn. I can't sleep but I have no Gaviscon. I'll have to berate my hubby for not telling me we've run out.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

afternoon. Epic night last night at a birthday party, that's all I'm saying lol. I lost 2 guys walking around at 3 in the morning, 30mins later they're completely hammered. Its like the Nixon tapes, as I have no idea what they did on the beach. lol

great times.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Oh dear....I hope it's not raining where Miss Me is camping.  (I seriously don't know how she does it either Lise).  It's pouring here....started about an hour ago.  I was hoping for another good pour, so I got my wish.  Forest fire warning notice here,  was classed as extremely high for the last few weeks, so this is good.  

Sportsdude

Because she obviously drinks Ironhorse beer.

P.C.

lol.  Beer would probably help.

Actually, when I read my own post back to myself...it dawned on me, that I was very much like that when I was Lil Me's age.  Lots of camping and backpacking.  I'm so far removed from it now that I forget.  I gots cushy.  

Sportsdude

Well you know the solution, it starts with Iron and ends in Horse. lol

oh god the 'cheap beer' at bc liquor jokes are endless (its rather good too).

Sportsdude

I did the whole boy scout thing, had to camp in each month of the year rain/snow or shine. Worst months were Jan and August severe cold/snow and heat.

It would have been fun if we went to a different location each time, but it was always the same place, and the people in group were meta-nerds who had problems socializing.

purelife

I noticed a $1.00 off coupon for gaviscon at www.save.ca website, if you're interested, Lise.

Stayed home today to take care of MrPL's terrible cold that started off as a sore throat.  Poor guy.....  

|