So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Lil Me...you need a wife.  

Lise...I don't know.  I wouldn't....couldn't come right out and accuse.  But there is little doubt in my mind that they didn't just vapourize.  

So Lise...about your issues with the emoticons... even though I have been able to use them, I just noticed that none of them are showing up.  Hmmm.  (extremely puzzled emote here)

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

cook books?

Lots of guys out there know how to cook. Most by 30 have specialized and mastered a style (thai fusion etc)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise @ Work

My guy couldn't follow a recipe book to save his hind.

Sushi for lunch then a free strawberry sample from Starbucks. Yummy.  

49er

your husband must lead a pampered life, every guy I know cooks

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]My guy couldn't follow a recipe book to save his hind.[/span]

That's what he'd like you to believe.     I guarantee you....if he had to cook to survive, he'd learn in 3 days...MAX.  

Of all the couples I know, only 2 of the male halves don't cook.  One could, if he wasn't so lazy and the other would...wants to even...but the female won't let him in the kitchen.  Yes...weird.  All the rest share the cooking.  It was 3 males a few months ago, but we all bullied him. Apparently he's been hiding quite a talent....he cooks quite well.  

purelife

How sad P.C....  to lose something...HUGZ

Glad to hear everyone had an enjoyable weekend.
Did anyone go to the Greek Fest?  Lise?  SD?  

MrPL can't cook anything fusion or gourmet but the cool thing is that he's willing to learn.  He can fend for himself making omelets, grilled cheese sammiches, noodles, etc but when I'm back home, he really misses my cooking.  I was recently away for a week.

We're still deciding on how to celebrate Canada Day festivities tomorrow.  

Lise

Frigging computer crashed on me...... FRACK FRACK.....

Anyhooo.... I was just saying, yes, he's quite the pampered boy. I mean, how can you compete with his mother who lives just below us and cooks him whatever he wants? I've given up on him ever making me a meal but whatever. I eat what I want and don't have to bother making him anything.

Did not go to the Greek festival, purelife. We had errands to run.

I think we're planning on heading to the Burnaby Village Museum or Canada Place tomorrow. Everything's free so it should be a blast for the kids.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Nice to have a stat holiday mid-week break!

MrLM bbq'd corn, zucchini and stuffed "chicken" for dinner, which he found in the freezer  I told him afterwards that it was veggie chicken.  LMFAO.  Costco veggie chicken stuffed with black beans.

Outside for false fire alarm tonight in the complex.  Went rollerblading.

Going to the Canada Day celebration here in the 'hood tomorrow.  Will camp out all day with the chairs and the cooler, have firefighters' salmon BBQ for dinner and watch the fireworks.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

It's nice to have stat holiday anytime! :)

I can't sleep past 5am. Fracken annoying. It's so hard to sleep in when you're used to waking up at your usual time to get to work....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

You must be ready for a holiday Michel.  

Just going to hang around PC Provincial today, and have some friends over.  So far it's quite cool outside this morn, but it's looking like it's going to be a beauty.

Lise

Just came back from the Burnaby Village Museum. TOOOOOOO MANY people. Didn't hang around for the cake but we stayed for the sword fight demo which was quite entertaining. Cute RCMP in their traditional red and black uniforms. All in all, a fair day to be off.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!! *insert Canadian flag*
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Actually yes... lol I was showing grizzly pics today and I feel I could be somewhere else, leke Bella Coola for example. Tomorrow I'll try to go to work. Maybe I'll take a few day off in a week or two. No need to wait for stupid BC day after all. I've met someone online who supposely can show me 4 or 5 pictograph sites that are unrepertoriated as  far as I know, and even some unknown to the nearest First Nations group. So this could be interesting. His grandmother has build a regional museum and they would appreciate help with pictographs explanations of their area and photography for their museum. Supposely she knows more place than him[/span]

Ya...having days off when you're sick are nothing like time off.

Sounds like an interesting connection Michel.  Are they located close enough for you to get to without many days off ?  Will your photos be in the museum ?

Michel

|