So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
The girl remember me and says 2 eggs for you today ! That's it ! It's love !!!

LOL  

I was just thinking that we may not see a photoshoped blue sky for a while now...

Michel

P.C.

purelife wrote:  What does FSR stand for?

I was hoping somebody would ask.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Evening! Everyone made me feel guilty for not using my deepfryer so the starfishie and myself used it tonight on some french fries and kalamari. Forgot to buy some zatziki (SP?) for the kalamari :(
Also bought some salmon and did the honey mustard glaze again.
1/4 cup maple syrup (real stuff not the aunt jeremia crap)
20 ml course mustard
20 ml soya sauce
preheat oven to 400 deg c and cook for 10 minutes
I put some tinfoil on my pan I put inot the oven (easier to clean). Put some oil on the tinfoil, then put some of the glaze on that, put the salmon on the tinfoil (I usually cut my filets into 3 inch wide pieces) douse very liberally with teh remainer of the glaze.
I usually do this with nugget potato's and romain salad.

Anyhow, hope everyones having a good evening!

EDIT: FSR means Forrest Service Road.. sorry. just a gravel road in the bush currenty or not currently used for logging.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Michel wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I had 2 eggs in my Caramel Pork today, as they ran out of it Friday. The girl remember me and says 2 eggs for you today ! That's it ! It's love !!! [/div]
Caramel pork? Do tell.. with two eggs? Is this something like steak n eggs?

I also like going to a place where they start to know you and give you good service. I go to a place on occasion with some buddies. The ladies in there know me as the guy that drinks 'Becks'. Dunno though, dont drink it anywhere else.. unless Im in Nigeria. I usually drink a pale ale when at a restaurant and if I drink hard stuff it will be the captain and coke.
This all changes when it gets drunk out at night.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

My mouth is watering Russ..your glazed salmon sounds delish!  mmmm.....

dinner was some shrimp and yams.

Michel

purelife

Michel - I see the same girl too whenever I get my pho....but she isn't too friendly with me....

Actually, the lady at the Mediterranean place beside it knows me too cuz she has a big smile and asks me how I'm doing.  I like friendly personal service. :)

Michel

P.C.

Russ.....that sounds sooooo tempting.  Yummy yummy.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

That does sound yummy.

I think Miss Caramel Pork likes Michel.

Dinner was lentil soup and toast.  Had to run out the door to a fundraising magic show at the school.  It was a good time.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

I talk to a bartender 3x to 7x a week depending on how crappy the week is going.
Going to spend most of the day tomorrow in Strathcona, can't wait.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I'm sick as a dog. Fracken cold. I took the day off yesterday but didn't get much rest. Lise Jr. had a nosebleed at 3am in the morning. Then she screamed her head off because of the blood. It's isn't as bad as it looks but she's not too thrilled about the sight. In the afternoon she decided to throw up all over the dining table and floor. Wonderful.

Now I'm going to go to work and infect my co-workers for revenge.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|