So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I didn't really know PC but I found this link:  (looks like 1886)

[A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strathcona_(Vancouver"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strathcona_(Vancouver[/A])

Hi Russ!    

Russ

Morning PC, PL, and Michel,

The vessel I was on, was in africa, I go there to join it. I have no idea where this next vessel will be, I will wait and see. Im not too happy about this as the vessel just got a really good contract.

Could be for the better though.. you never know.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I hope so Russ.

Wow.....just reading about Strathcona, and it is apparently one of the oldest neighbourhoods in Vancouver.  I wonder why I never heard of this name as a kid.  Although this area is the oldest neighbourhood...was it always CALLED Strathcona ?    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

I think before the neighbourhood was called Strathcona, it WAS Vancouver.

Michel-you sure Polynesians are a good idea?  After the Samoans get on board, the boat might tip.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I'm thinking you're right Lil Me.  Reminds me of being in Whistler, and trying to find Alta Lake.  The lake is still there of course, but Altal Lake IS Whistler.  Who knew.

Michel

[/p]  

purelife

Michel!  I knew that I would finally bump into you.  Michel sighting one - Mission accomplished!  

P.C.

You ran into Michel, purelife ?    Was he eating, waiting to eat or had just eaten.

Michel

purelife

P.C. wrote:
You ran into Michel, purelife ?    Was he eating, waiting to eat or had just eaten.[/DIV]
 It was kinda funny how I saw Michel, actually.  I was standing in line at the Vietnamese food booth and saw the caramel pork with egg that he ordered yesterday. At that moment, I was thinking about Michel, that he was eating it.  I looked up at the stairs (this is an underground food fair) and there he was, walking.

It was very exciting to see Michel...and get this!  I got TWO hugs!  And I can still scent his cologne.  LOL

Michel

P.C.

You have met before though....right ?

So....he had just finished eating.    

purelife

Yep, we met before.  It was just an unplanned meet.

He was heading towards ordering his food to eat.  

Michel

|