So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

Hopefully I will process this head cold quickly.
 I'm drinking a ton of hot liquids, [a href="http://www.neilmed.com/usa/products.php"]rinsing my sinuses[/a], taking my vitamins, and about to apply a thick layer of Vicks vaporub before getting a good night's sleep.

I'm supposed to be in training for a taekwondo tournament, so will need to maintain a reasonable level of activity even while sick.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

I hope you get better in time, Lil Me.  What is the tournament about?  

Lil Me

I'm supposed to compete in forms (the poomse) and also in sparring.
 I've done competition forms before, but I've never been in a tournament fight.
 Basically, I have a ton of things to work on in the next couple of weeks.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Do they pair you with someone who is relatively at the same skill level, height and weight as you?  I think in wrestling, they do.  (Well, judging from the wrestling competition that I've been to)

I get a giggle when I hear "poomse."

Russ

Good morning DS'ers!

Thanks LM.. might do.

What day is everyone having their turkey lurkey?

Getting coffee over with and then getting back to loading the truck. HEading out to the Isl soon.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Morning!  The Island is beautiful today.

Hotel room is huge, fully equipped kitchen, lovely ammenities.  I joked to Mr LM that we could host his entire fam here for turkey.  lol  We're going to the in-laws' for turkey on Sunday.

Michel

Russ

Morning Michel and LM..

You must be on a different Island miss LM.. its freaking cold here. There was lots of frost everywhere.

Currently cooking breakfast than apparently we are redoing a roof on a shed for my parents.

Good thing I brought some coffee from home.. they tried to give me nescafe instant crap.

Happy turkey weekend everyone!

purelife

Good morning Michel, Russ and Lil Me.

We had turkey last night and mom packed me ALL the leftovers.... *sigh*

Russ

Morning DS'ers. Well, turkey is tonight only apparently we are heading to comox to have dinner with family, although nice, i am not happy as that means no leftovers.

Hope everyones having a great turkey weekend!

Lise

OMG. This thread is too slow!!! Well, at least I can catch up.

Heya Russ, you still on the island or back home?

We just came back from Harrison Hot Springs. Woohoo! Loved every bit of it. The weather was perfect, (it was dry and not windy!) and the kids had fun. It was nice and relaxing. I wish I can go back.

Wot a rip-off at the sandcastle. In order to view these mighty fine works, you had to pay $8 for an adult and $6 for a kid. Meh.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

|