So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Oooh, that soup sound delicious. I'm thinking of making pumpkin soup too. We'll see what happens.

So what brand do you use, purelife?

Ah shucks, LM. Thanks but like my friend said, if we women can give birth, we can do virtually anything.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Did you enjoy your soup creation, Lil Me and did your family enjoy it too?  I like making up soups, too.  Sadly, it's only me who ends up eating it for days...especially the squash-type soups.

My colleague showed me this tablet where you drop it in water and it fizzes.  It has 1000mg vitamin C and other B vitamins.  It's said to help relieve stress and helps prevent colds.  You can buy it in Shoppers in a slim container, kinda blue color... didn't buy it yet but probably will. :)  This might help you, Lil Me.

Lil Me

We did enjoy the soup.  Well, except for Jeckyl.  He doesn't like things that are mashed or mixed up.

Thanks for the info on the fizzy vitamins!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Why doesn't Mr. purelife eat the soup too? Heck, I'd eat the soup if someone makes it for me.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Hey Lise - I get this...sold in Costco States only.  I also add extra Bcomplex vitamins on top of it.  I take it every other day but make sure I take vitamin C and B complex every day along with some sort of fish oil if I haven't eaten fish that day.

[img style="width: 359px; height: 359px;" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MP4PYTR2L._SL500_AA280_.jpg"]

purelife

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Lise wrote:[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Why doesn't Mr. purelife eat the soup too? Heck, I'd eat the soup if someone makes it for me.[/SPAN]

He doesn't like squash anything not in soups, not in breads.    

Sportsdude

Hi Lise. :)
Yeah I'm on antibiotics, they're clearing up the pneumonia, but not the ear issue which seems to be getting worse. I can't hear much of anything now, voices and noises are extremely muzzled and the white noise/static is beyond annoying. It has been a week of constant static/noise coming from the ear, makes it hard to think. I visited Hospital today, that lovely dark depressing building. lol If nothing clears up ears wise after 6 days (until the meds run out) I go back.

Hey purelife, if you like chicken paprikash, I could give you my Oma's recipe, it has nothing in common with Lil Me's recipe she found. lol
off the top of my head you need two types of paprika, tomato sauce/juice, garlic, lots of garlic, chicken and onions. Good thing about paprika dishes if you wanted to make pork instead, same ingriedents just change the meat.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hmm..... wonder why they only sell it in the states? I want to visit the Costco state one. I bet they're awesome.

Freaking one more day of work left! I took the Friday off so I'm just in time for the long weekend. Yahooooooo!!!
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

I took Friday off too, Lise.   I can't wait!  Then, when we come back on Tuesday, it's election day which means that we get to leave a wee bit earlier to vote.  Yippee!  Now, all I need is a power outage in MY building for several days.....

SD - That's ok about the paprikash recipe.  I'm too lazy to find or buy the different types of paprika and will just stick to what I have at home. :)

Morning Michel!      

Russ

Morning!
Im not doing anything today.. I feel Terrible! Also am pumped full of drugs right now.

Who is having turkey this weekend? Or something else?
I think the best part of turkey is the leftovers for sandwhiches.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

haha that's okay purelife. :))

ohhh I'm fretting over this midterm I took with the flu, pneumonia, ear infection where I couldn't hear, and a high fever. I know the test is bad.

got a call from the homeland. People are chanting "kill him, kill him" at Palin rallies (talking about Obama) and the farm has come to the opinion that "no white person should ever vote for a black man"

Give this rhetoric a few months and cities will burn.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

It's only getting worse.
McCain calls Obama "that"
And McCain people are coming out of the wood work with their views.

"Palin's routine attacks on the media have begun to spill into ugliness. In Clearwater, arriving reporters were greeted with shouts and taunts by the crowd of about 3,000. Palin then went on to blame Katie Couric's questions for her "less-than-successful interview with kinda mainstream media." At that, Palin supporters turned on reporters in the press area, waving thunder sticks and shouting abuse. Others hurled obscenities at a camera crew. One Palin supporter shouted a racial epithet at an African American sound man for a network and told him, "Sit down, boy."

The reception had been better in Clearwater, where Palin, speaking to a sea of "Palin Power" and "Sarahcuda" T-shirts, tried to link Obama to the 1960s Weather Underground. "One of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers," she said. ("Boooo!" said the crowd.) "And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target [a href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/related/topic/The+Pentagon?tid=informline" target=""]the Pentagon[/a] and our [a href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/related/topic/U.S.+Capitol?tid=informline" target=""]U.S. Capitol[/a],' " she continued. ("Boooo!" the crowd repeated.)[/p]"Kill him!" proposed one man in the audience."[/p]
[/p][a href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/06/AR2008100602935_pf.html"]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/06/AR2008100602935_pf.html[/a]
[/p]

|