Are you driving to Montréal and Ottawa?  

Michel

purelife

Michel

purelife

Michel

Lise

I'm jealous. You get to go out and enjoy the outdoor. *sigh*

Just survived an interesting afternoon yesterday. Had oral sugery on what's called a [A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucocele"]mucocle[/A]. Performed by an oral surgeon, of course. We did it at work so it was a fraction of the cost otherwise it would have cost me a pretty penny. At first I was given to a student, the oral surgeon was nowhere in sight. He peformed the intra-oral exam and vital signs. I told him, "No offense to you but if the oral surgeon isn't coming, I'm not going to go through with this." There was NO WAY I was gonna let a student work on me.

Thank God, my friend chased down the doctor and got him to come in. He was fantastic though it was kinda funny to hear him call out for an instrument and there was none in sight. I was surrounded by many, many eyes because I was an interesting case study. Anyways, stupid bugger(s) is out (on its way to biospy) and I'm healin' nicely tho I must say, I'm a tad sore.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning!  

Hope you feel better, Lise.  Can you talk?  Eat?

Last night I celebrated Thanksgiving with my Beaver kids, so I'm tired today.

Bowl of leftover pasta (tomato sauce, chorizo sausage) for breakfast.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Oh my Lise... they removed it??!!!  WOW!  Are you still frozen?  Are you feeling better from it?

Good morning everyone.

ADD:  Hi Lil Me, Hi Michel.

Lil Me

Hi purelife.  Hi Michel.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Good morning miss Lise, PL, LM, and of course mr ML

Sunny today! And starfishie is feeling better! And of course I feel like crap. LOL.

Playing around on the Toy again today.. lots to do and hopefully can what i want done, done today.

Went to make reservations on  BC Ferries last eve after browsing DS, and all the ferries on friday and monday except for first and last sailings are booked. I think Im going to have to get a Coast Card and buy some Assured Loading Tickets. I dont really want to right now as the cost of fuel is going down and they are going to reduce fares soon... I think I will wait and suffer this time.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Drat.. just realized I missed most of you.

Good to hear that you are ok Lise.. I read up on that doohickey on your lip as I had never heard of it before. Always something to learn! Anyhow.. it says its created by local trauma to a salivary gland which in turn ruptured (I think I came to this conclusion correctly). So a hard fall or Lise jr winning an arguement could have caused it? What about chewing on your inner cheek, or a sudden hit making you bite hard? Could that cause one? Sorry, it just piqued my curiousity so now Im thinking about it quite a bit. Sad, I know.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Morning Russ.  Glad to hear she's feeling better but hope you're feeling good too.

I was thinking about the same thing when I read Lise's link on what she had done.  It surely is interesting.  Then, instinctively, I checked all around my mouth (wth my tongue) to see if I had it.  Silly, huh?

An entry level job position opened up in my company and I have a friend who would do really well in it.  She doesn't have the office experience but I'm going to help with her resume, cover letter and suggest pointers.

Michel

|