So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Yes it's Operation Costco. I need to get a few things.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Michel wrote:
There is a pictograph (native prehistoric painting) site on Pitt Lake, and supposely the cruise go there or close to there. Just let me know if you stop there or can visit it. I'm curious to know how important the site is.[/DIV]
 I'll pay close attention to it with our zoom lens and will report back how the cruise went.

Michel

purelife

I'll get the best looking cougars for you.    

Michel

purelife

Better yet.  I'll capture them on video.

I just noticed that the book I just purchased regularly listed US price as $14.00 and CAN for $20.  Now that our dollar is pretty much par with their US$, the price of this book dropped to $16.50.  Not bad...better than $20 at least.

Michel

purelife

When you were visiting Costco, how did you find their books/DVD selection?

Michel

Lil Me

Wendy's for lunch in Delta while running errands for ailing sister (I drove, she barfed...).  Baked potato with broccoli and cheese sauce, also shared a med fries.

My splurge day was thwarted!!  I was in the Timmy's Drive Thru later in the afternoon....and the credit and debit machines were down...no donut :(  I only had enough change in the ash tray to get a small coffee.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Oh yes, totally forgot that PC and Mr. Sawdust are having tons of [STRIKE]sex[/STRIKE] fun in Banff. Me, I wouldn't wanna be too close to them. Aha.

Went out to sushi with my girl friends. A lovely spot top of the UBC village. It was nice just to chit chat. I learnt that I actually have more holidays than I thought I had. It's good to belong to the union.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

LOL Lise you probably ran into me, but didn't know it. I was at a friends place in the Village.

Just got back from the Village. McDonald's must make a killing on weekend nights. There was a line out the door from midnight to 2ish.

haha had a crazy night.

It's safe to say the drug of the 60s is back. rhythms with LCD.
lol

Lise

Yes, I'm currently avoiding all things tall and Hungarian.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

lol We don't bite, that's the Romanians.

|