So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Is that when meh...NHL starts?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

federal election on the 14th of Oct. Tories will have a majority, depending how bad BQ falls apart, NDP could be the opposition. Looks like an '84 or '93.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

ah!

October is my favorite month. Good biking, crisp nights, Halloween...
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Same here! love October.

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
 Splurging on the matching necklace to that diamond earrings?  :)  
 --
 lol I don't think so!  I'm not much of an emotional spender.  The earrings were out of character.
 I'm prone to emotional eating and drinking...but this week, I've been trying to be more self-analytical instead.  3 steps:

1) What emotions am I feeling?
 2) What is the cause of the emotions?
3) What can I do for myself to get through this?

Steaming a rice wrap for breakfast.
 I started out with tea and a bowl of kamut salad.  But that was a couple hours ago.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good morning Van.  In P.C.'s absense, I'll refill your cuppa Joe.  

Plans for the weekend?

ADD:  Hiya Lil Me.

Gopher

Plans for  the weekend? I'm 'sitting' a couple of dogs.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Van

Thanks for the cup of coffee purelife!! Hugss!!

Plans for the weekend include going to my fav pub and meeting some friends for supper and brews tonight. Tomorrow day we are biking North Shore. Tomorrow night, maybe a movie and bbq. Sunday, not sure yet? My home needs a major cleaning and I think Sunday may be a good day for that. Too busy lately to worry about housework

You?

purelife

Hi Gophie, Hi Van.

How many dogs are ya sitting for, Goph?

Sounds like a cool weekend Van.  I like casual ones like that and days where I do absolutely nothing.

This weekend, I'm taking MrPL on a cruise to Pitt Lake.  I have to clean the house and get some errands done.

Lunch is chick pea, green bean vegan soup.  No splurging..... so far... .yet....

Sportsdude

Read books, Costco, maybe buy a bike or at least look at one.  

purelife

Did you get a membership at Costco or going with a member?

Sportsdude

Roomie has a membership, the other one has the Subaru, we will invade.  

Michel

purelife

???? Michel ?????

LOL SD...time for sampling too.

Michel

|