Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Sportsdude

Awesome. Splurge weeks rule.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Pork chop, spelt pasta, veggies.

ADD: I think I'll be joining Splurge Week as well.  This week is not shaping up so well :(

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lise

Hey, I wanna splurge too!!! I so so so wanna holiday. That's what I'd spend my bucks on right now. Somewhere far in the beach with a non-alcoholic pina colada in my hand. *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
 ADD: I think I'll be joining Splurge Week as well.  This week is not shaping up so well :(

Splurging on the matching necklace to that diamond earrings?  :)  

I could use a drink with a puff of marijuana to calm my body and nerves...and I don't care if I stink!

Dinner was a glass of milk.

purelife

Lise wrote:
Hey, I wanna splurge too!!! I so so so wanna holiday. That's what I'd spend my bucks on right now. Somewhere far in the beach with a non-alcoholic pina colada in my hand. *sigh*

non-alcoholic?  How come?  Here, have a bellini.

Sportsdude

Party all around!
Went to an Art Gallery, they have free snack food and serve wine. hmm maybe I should switch majors. haha
I think everyone sees an art picture differently though, for me its always something political or doom and gloom go figure eh. hehe Silly grad students though, they titled their work in riddle form.

Lise

I don't drink alcohol. After years and years of not drinking (hubby doesn't drink so what's the point) I can't even handle half a glass of wine.

I like Hargen-Daaz. Found a packet of it in the freezer and thought I might eat one bar but a few hours later, they were gone. *sob*

Anyone like Ben and Jerry?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

g'morn.

I miss my coffee buddy PC!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Teh Lise

Ja! Where is our goddess?

Van

I think she is on a holiday with Mr. Sawdust...Lucky Mr. Sawdust!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Van

Michel wrote:
They're at Banff doing naughty things !!!! [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD]
[/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]se[/TD] [TD]
[/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]mad[/TD] [TD]x[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=25028205979d66aec69d8c908489c9d5 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]  
 *HIGH FIVES TO MR. SAWDUST*

Sportsdude

Morning. Looks like it's going to be a brand new day in Canada in about a month.  

|