So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

Evening everyone!

That looks delish Lise.

Stayed home today, but feeling much better from whatever virus I had.

Dinner was mixed green salad with avocado and bacon-wrapped steak...yummeee

Michel

purelife

Heya Michel.  Sounds like good comfort food to me.  

*yawn..* time for bed.. g'night. :)

Michel

Sportsdude

Chicken paprikash for dinner, I had the same thing for breakfast. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lise

That's ice cappucino, PC. Sorry - I had to dash off on account of the kids screaming for bedtime.

Morning all. Looks like another hot day today but it might rain tomorrow. Brilliant. Have a wee bit of a panic as I haven't gotten my hubby anything for his b'day which is on Sunday. Drats.

Anyone have any idea what to give to a man? OK, OTHER THAN THAT. Let's keep it clean.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Anyone seen the Google logo today? Too cool!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I think those Google logos are GREAT !!!!

I seem to have a hard time trying to figure out hubby gifts too Lise.  Does he have hobbies or something like hiking, skiing or biking ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

G'morn!

Any plans for the weekend? I going to a friend's wedding this weekend. I have to go to a tailor today to get some new dress clothes. That is the only time I like dressing up, for a wedding.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

as for a gift, PC is right, we would have to know hobbies. I recommend a snowboard/skis/mountain bike.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

lol

Good morning Van.

And I recommend some fancy tools for the workshop.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise @ Work

Hehe.... I bet those gifts would be great for Van and Mr. Sawdust. Hubby isn't the outdoorsy type of person. This is a man who screams at the sight of a spider and it's left to mua to kill the damn thing.

He likes movies but I can't stand buying another DVD or DVD set as I'm sure it'll sit nicely on the shelf collecting dusts like the rest. *sigh*

Van

Well, if his hobbies are movies and XXXXX...(I assume because he is a man)...I would drop the kids off at the babysitter, rent a movie, then give him the best XXXXX of his life!!

Just teasin' buddy!! LOL!

|