Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Are you calling sick today?

Michel

Lil Me

Morning!  Coffeeeeeeeeeeee.

It's gonna be a great day. I can feel it already.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

^ I like the positivity Lil Me!

Just look at the calendar. Today is August 6, 2008. Today is the only day you will get to live on that day.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

purelife

*waves to Van*      

Lil Me

Sammitches with BBQ leftovers today.
 Fresh bread from the bakery.

Mental note: buy fresh bread more often.  The local bakery has oven fresh bread for $2/loaf.  Compare that with $4/loaf for the factory made crap at the store.

Would really like a beer (or two...) right now, but have a lot do and taekwondo in a few hours.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Weird, those Coke Zero ads you see at the movie theatres, the tongues (british voices) and the eye (french guy), I only saw in Canadian theatres. lol

Hey Van, oh these meatballs rule. I needed spaetzlewith brown sugar, but I didn't have that. So I maked really thick rice.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Well the tongues make fun of the eye because the eye can't drink coke zero.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Well I thought the ad was insensitive. Why british-french voices with the french voice being made fun of? Then not to see the ad in the US, but only in Canada... bad marketing.  
The french eye was feminine male who worried about his image. I mean come on.

|