So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hehe.... I bet those gifts would be great for Van and Mr. Sawdust. Hubby isn't the outdoorsy type of person. This is a man who screams at the sight of a spider and it's left to mua to kill the damn thing.

He likes movies but I can't stand buying another DVD or DVD set as I'm sure it'll sit nicely on the shelf collecting dusts like the rest. *sigh*

ok....so a nice basket (maybe a new little picnic cooler ?) with a package of popcorn, his favourite bottled beverage, a handmade movie ticket stating date and time to curl up on the couch together with munchkins at grandmas....a French maids outfit for you to attend to his whims while watching the movie of his choice......throw in the remote control for effect.  

*Arachnophobia is definitely out.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Really ?  Does it look like rain there now ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

How about the Planet Earth dvd series for hubby, Lise?  

I know the perfect gift to get MrPL for 'xmas and his bday this year.  Binoculars and telscope and/or laminator.  Next year, I wouldn't know what to get.

Good morning everyone.

Still struggling with this head cold or whatever I have here... :(

Michel

Michel

purelife

I guarantee your kids will love it, Lise.  

We purchased the series last week and watched a few.  Absolutely wonderful!  I can't wait to watch the rest.

I felt like throwing up... I rarely get a cold but this year, hasn't been good for me. :(

Michel

purelife

I find the music to be a bit too much, especially in the caves series.  I had no idea that one CD was going to take that long.  It's definitely worth the investment.  Now, I just have to get March of the Penguins.   Haven't seen that yet.    

Michel

Sportsdude

Sweet Nature films Batman!

Getting ready to leave, yea vacation. Going to Vegas of the midwest (except its family oriented) Branson.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

Yep, we've got Richard Attenborough.  

When are you leaving for vacation, SD?

Michel

[/p]  

|