So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

Turkey taco salad for dindin.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

dirty rice and beef. Might heat up some Hungarian food though.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Nice night last night at the skate park with some of my youth gang. Some crazy skateboarding going on. One kid bailed hard and looks like a bus hit him. He got up, and kept going.

Figure, the more these kids can skate, bike, and keep busy, the less they are getting into trouble. Oh, and away from the stupid television screeen!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lise

Meh. Kids these days think they're super immortal - like nothing can touch them.

Fracken got run over by a stupid old man today in his car. I should have yelled at him. Nevermind I had two kids. He didn't even bother to look at the traffic lights. I had a pedestrian walk sign and he just kept going. WTH? Bastard. *sorry* If he had run my kids over, I woulda hunted him down........    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

That's the spririt!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Afternoon. Shipping saga continues, they apparently got the wrong address so I had to call in and say the address again. lol
omg such lazy asses. They called the person instead of shipping it to the person's house. hilarious.

Van

Lise wrote:
Meh. Kids these days think they're super immortal - like nothing can touch them.

In my books, it is better than kids playing it 'safe' and planting their arses in front of a TV set or computer for hours on end.  Kids, adults too I guess, learn from bruises, crashes, and fun.  

Read Michel's signature, it explains everything.  

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I agree Van.  Kids are made of rubber....they bounce back from bumps, cuts and bruises......even broken bones.  Not enough physical activities and their minds and/or their character turns to silly putty.

*I love Michel's sig.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Kids do have no fear, I remember the 5 year olds going down the double black diamond courses at Breckenridge. I'll stick to my blues, might try a black if I'm feeling 'adventurous'.  

Lise

Soooooo hot here........ I'm melting.......

I sooo soooo want one of these right now.....

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I want that stainless steel straw.

Sportsdude

looks fattening. lol

Lise

Nevermind the straw, coffee.... just hand over the whipped cream. I could live on whipped cream forever.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

What is that Lise ?

|