So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Michel wrote:  AH AH AH Make sense, those hairy testicles looks like KFC "food" indeed...

Are we talking Chicken Balls ?    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol- no, I was making reference to Mr Sawdust saying that he longs to try a KFC Chicken Bowl, with chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy all mixed up...because those combinations of foods have been banned at home.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sawdust

That's what KFC was calling for!!! They were looking for a Smorg-in-a-bowl advocate!
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

P.C.

lol- no, I was making reference to Mr Sawdust saying that he longs to try a KFC Chicken Bowl, with chicken, mashed potatoes, corn and gravy all mixed up...because those combinations of foods have been banned at home.  

lol.....the combo has not been banned.......I just can't look.  

Sportsdude

German-Hungarian meatballs for dinner.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

ARGH!!! HAIRY WHAT????? AND BALLS?! Uhm..... nevermind.

No sleep yesterday. My wee one kept tossing and turning, kept waking me up. I'm going to be so groggy at work today. Gonna have to up my coffee intake. *sigh*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

How were the meatballs? Those sound great.

I love spag and meatballs, at least when my mom makes it.

Coffee and loud music on this morning. Lithium 24 on Sirius. I am in a 90s mood this morn.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Top-o-the-mornin to ya Van.  Another beautiful day shaping up out there.  Just starting my second cup-O so I can get busy before it's too hot.  A little house work....a little yard work....and then I have to go to town as our cupboards are like Mother Hubbards. (I don't like the going to town part)

purelife

Good morning Lise, Van, PC, Michel!

It's gonna be a scorcher today....

Michel

Michel

purelife

Y'know I don't like sarcastic remarks, Michel.  I can't take it!  I simply can't take your sarcasm and jokes!  

Michel

purelife

I want a hug too!

I should've called in sick today....

Michel

|