So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Afternoon. lol What a busy night went most of the day without food, taking people everywhere. Crashed after work, slept 'in' just got up. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Ya gotta eat! Food is important! Sleep is too. I think I am crashing early tonight. I got a big Saturday ahead of me of BBQs, beers, and mischief!

Happy weekend to all. Hope everyone gets some time this weekend to catch up with friends and family.  

CHEERS!

Happy Canada Day weekend.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

That sounds like a great weekend, Van.  BYE!  

I'm counting down the minutes 'till I'm outta here.  

Oh, and my brother has graciously offered to wash my car tonight!  How awesome is that?!!!

Russ

Happy Canada Day to everyone as well!

Went and spent 60 bucks on water guns.. they better last more than one watergun fight.

I agree with Van.. BBQ beers people.. hehe.

So whats everyone else's plans? I know PC is going to make zuchini loaf so she can eat it for the next few days!

Hey LM.. you having a hard time getting rid of empty Wine Bottles?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Blahhhhh !  No zucchini for me please.

No plans.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Hiya Russ and PC.

No plans for me either.  Just relaxing and cleaning and enjoying the sun.  :)

I am SO excited right now.  Another job opening came up in our company in another Dept. that I will be applying for.  More money and better boss!  The neat thing is that I already know the people there and they know me well.  I really think this is a good fit.        

Sportsdude

Good Luck PL! :)

Hmm if I could find a flag pole to attach my flag to, I'd fly it out front. Always wanted to all the cars on the highway would see it. ha ha ha

hehe look what I found at[a href="http://www.target.com/Aluminum-Flagpole-with-Bracket-5/dp/B000KIBABU/sr=1-1/qid=1214609453/ref=sr_1_1/601-1678287-2956126?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Aflagpole&page=1"] Target.[/a]

Lil Me

Happy Weekend DSers!

Good luck, purelife!   Potential new job sounds like an awesome one.

Russ- you going away somewhere?

I've got a lacrosse tournament, moving a grandmother into a seniors' home, and chillin in the sun.  Probably gonna stop in at the local fireworks on Tues.

Anyone looking for something to do this weekend?  There's Golden Spike Days in Port Moody and the Highland Games in Coquitlam.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Russ wrote:
Hey LM.. you having a hard time getting rid of empty Wine Bottles?
 --
 lol I've been so damn busy lately, that I'm too tired to drink recreationally.  Sad.
 My junk collector father-in-law wants the empty wine bottles, so I'm keeping them until he comes by.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Does he want to build a house with the junk?

Lil Me

I wouldn't be surprised if he did.  Old man won't pay a nickel for building materials.

Actually, he started making wine in the basement-- and he bought a TON of wine kits on sale.  The in-laws don't drink much, so I imagine he's going to hoard the wine for the next 20 years.

Sportsdude

LOL!!!

Hmm maybe he's preparing for an invasion, so when there's no wine on the market, they'd have to come to him.

Lise

Evening all!! How is everyone this wonderful evening? Isn't today just peachy?

Talked to my sup about the incident. She didn't even think it was such a big deal so I'm in the clear. I told my co-workers and everyone was very supportive of me. Nice to know that I'm not the only one who feels like that.

Wahoo!! Gonna head down to Seattle and see the zoo. I'll be going for two whole days so make sure you kids behave.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Have a great time, Lise!    

Sportsdude

Look out for that wild specie known as Bill Gates, he 'retired' today. lol  

|