So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

The further west I go the more neutral I get in politics. Montana folks are really nice. Peaceful place.
Have fun Michel, don't worry about the coffee lol I made it to Montana on 3hrs of sleep.
Another levee broke, they're using techniques the National Guard people use in Iraq to stop high rivers there. Of course it doesn't work.

First time in a couple years, the paper says its going to be warmer in Vancouver then here for a day. lol We've had too much rain.

Oh and its party time, Raymond Burke is no more in St. Louis. Freedom! Just in time for Pridefest 2008. hahaha the irony. Although now he runs the 'high court' or whatever that is in the catholic church.
"I think he divided a lot of Catholics,"  "He was sometimes unnecessarily divisive."
That would be an understatement. He was a fascist in preist cloth.

[a href="http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/religion/story/34E7BE86250B0B0B862574760010B1E6?OpenDocument"]http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/religion/story/34E7BE86250B0B0B862574760010B1E6?OpenDocument[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

van_guy

[div]
 (Van Guy.....I can see you as Ernie, but with a little Kermie in there as well)

well PC I will take that as a compliment.
somedays i feel like kermit over here - you know when he is back stage and gonzo is chasing a chicken and animal is trying to eat a curtain or something and the human cannon ball  guy gets blasted across the stage.  Then kermie goe hmmm oh well and carries on as if nothing has happened.
[/div]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Well you SHOULD take it as a compliment.  Kermie is seriously sexy.  Just the right amount of sensitivity, sense of humour, brains and dashing good looks.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

VG is more calm under fire than Kermit, though.

Oh darn, I missed Michel before he left.  Happy trails!!!!

Spent most of the day inside the arena (Dude!  It stinks in there during the summer!) but managed to extricate myself and spend a couple hours at Golden Spike Days, and also go on a Bubble Tea run.  Darn you, P.C. for planting this into my subconscious.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

VG is more calm under fire than Kermit, though.

Oh darn, I missed Michel before he left.  Happy trails!!!!

Spent most of the day inside the arena (Dude!  It stinks in there during the summer!) but managed to extricate myself and spend a couple hours at Golden Spike Days, and also go on a Bubble Tea run.  Darn you, P.C. for planting this into my subconscious.

Well of course he is more calm under fire.  He doesn't have to deal with being green.  It's not easy being green.

Bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble bubble.  

Lil Me

*plugs fingers into ears*
 LALALALLALALALALLALALA!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Hey all.. yeah im heading to Shushwap for houseboating tomorrow. up at 7am to hook up the boat, load the coolers and then all the stuff in the back of the truck.. then off to the lakes! Its a gonna be HOT from the weather forecast..

So much junk to get ready.. wow.

Take care in seattle lise.. I had a good time when I was there, saw the space needle, the boeing museum, etc. So much to see and do!

Take care all.. see everyone on thursday evening!

Hope theres enough stuff to drink.. three kegs and an insane amount of hard.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Have fun Russ!
The 4 of us today had a mexican themed dinner at home. I took a Siesta. lol
Margarita's for everyone!

Sportsdude

Wow the weather here is niiiice. Somehow the weather gods decided to give you guys the heat and we got the cool stuff.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
*plugs fingers into ears*
LALALALLALALALALLALALA!

For some reason this killed me this am.. 'bless'!

I hear ya on the wine bottles miss LM.. My parents have a few huge stacks, managed to get them to take them with them when they moved their tortoiseshell to another location tho.

OK, really gotta go. lots to do. See you all!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Bye Russ!  Have a great time.

Morning!  It's gonna be a hot one today!

Sportsdude

I'm going to grab my sweater, might go for a polar bear swim at the city pool.

P.C.

Bye Russ.......ENJOY !

It IS going to be a scorcher Lil Me.  I'm ok with that.....it's about time.  I think today is the first day, that it actually smelled like summer.  I know that sounds weird, but there is a distinct smell of summer.....and this morning was it.

I'm choked that I have to waste the morning going to Nanaimo.  I took on a window job, so I need some stuff.  Rats.  Well, I'm going to get me behind going so I can get there and get back without wasting too much of this beautiful day.

49er

P.C. wrote:
It IS going to be a scorcher Lil Me.  I'm ok with that.....it's about time.  I think today is the first day, that it actually smelled like summer.  I know that sounds weird, but there is a distinct smell of summer.....and this morning was it.

I smell smoke.  We had over 800 forest fires, caused by lightning strikes, burning around us.  A third of these are still burning.  The air is so thick that you can look directly at the sun and all you see is a red/orange ball.

P.C.

OMG 49er.  How awful.  Is your home in any danger ?  

|