So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Ah, thanks Lil Me. It will be fun. We're meeting up with another couple so the kids will have an awesome time playing together.

Is Bill Clinton retiring to Seattle?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

No. Bill Gates.
He quit today. This was major news on the networks today. Every network interviewed him today from Seattle.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

So now he's gonna sit at home in his undershirt and briefs and scratch himself?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Heck, if I was that rich, I think I'd buy a robot (EDIT) to scratch my ass........  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hahaha. Well isn't his home a robot? Its like ultra high tech run on Apple software of course, imagine if that 'sensory' stuff was on windows? lol

(his house is set up where you enter a certain room and it will play a song of what kind of mood you're in)

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
Heck, if I was that rich, I think I'd buy a robot (EDIT) to scratch my ass........
 --
 and another robot to scratch the first robot's ass...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

SD- where were you supposed to live next year>  There's a fire at UBC

[a href="http://www.news1130.com/news/topstory/article.jsp?content=20080627_164108_9700"]http://www.news1130.com/news/topstory/article.jsp?content=20080627_164108_9700[/a]

Sportsdude

Nope not me. I'm not living in that building.

Lise

Right-to! It's 6am and we're supposed to leave now. I have to wake the kids and get them going but here I am.

Addicted to DS...... say it isn't so but I digress.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

It's fun to wake the kids.  Kinda like turning the tables.......lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

lol Michel.  I sense danger.  This path could lead you right into a Starbucks.  BE CAREFUL

Michel

Michel

P.C.

I know ! I'm scared !!! Real life scares me now, more than ever !!!

Just check the map a few minutes ago. HEY THAT'S FAR !!! ah ah !

Just hope it won't be too long at the [SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: line-through"]US[/SPAN] [SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: line-through"]German[/SPAN] [SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: line-through"]Hungarian[/SPAN] [SPAN style="TEXT-DECORATION: line-through"]Europenan[/SPAN] SD's no name land border crossing (trying to sound MIDWEST here by writing europeNan).

Don't be frightened.    You're allowed to just pick your nationality, so maybe you could be Swiss while you're there.  Have fun Michel.....and be neutral.

|