So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

ShyT

Two bananas and a bottle of tonic water.

purelife

Hi Michel, Russ, ShyT and Richard.  

had some noodles with chinese brocolli and some stir fried beef for lunch.  I'm slowly picking up on my appetite again. :)

ADD:  Our friend who lives around our neighborhood saw a real deer walking on the streets.  He took pics.  For real!  Who let the deer out?!!!!  WHO?!!!

Sportsdude

I heard a deer here moo once. I think they're mutated around here. lol

Oh welcome signs in the states, that's a 60s thing when states needed to make tourist traps for these 'interstates'. Now they just do signs. Still the wierdest you'll ever see is the Ohio-Indiana border on I-70. Seriously, somebody was on shrooms.

[img style="width: 564px; height: 422px;" src="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/da/I70ArchOhio.jpg/800px-I70ArchOhio.jpg[/img]

[img]http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2041/1577452671_21342c37e0.jpg?v=0"]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

purelife wrote:
 ADD:  Our friend who lives around our neighborhood saw a real deer walking on the streets.  He took pics.  For real!  Who let the deer out?!!!!  WHO?!!![/DIV]
 Cool! Deer Jerky is the bestest! Did you get it?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Me thinks Bambi was lost. :(

Sportsdude

Probably got lost after leaving a nearby park.  

Michel

Michel

purelife

Maybe it was from Deer Lake Park in Burnaby?

Sportsdude

A group of deer live in the bushes in my backyard, Mallard ducks laid an egg and then left for some reason.
Sadly seen way too many dead dear on the roads this year and the state doesn't pick the carcases up for at least a week or so.  

Van

I agree with Russ! Bambi is good, on my BBQ!

Pure, clean, protein. Tasty and tender.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

purelife

There might be.  Maybe that's why it's called Deer Lake?    

Richard

purelife wrote:
 Hi Michel, Russ, ShyT and Richard.  

---------------------------------

I just ate a cheese sandwich, some sour cream and onion chips, and drank some coffee.  

Michel

|