So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

P.C. wrote:
   [FONT size=5]NO MORE CRAPPY WEATHER !!![/FONT]

[FONT size=5]down with rain, down with rain !!![/FONT]

Hate to tell ya.. but the rain DOES come down. :) :)    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Michel wrote:
lol I must admit I never saw or heard your first name before knowing you Lil Me  

Same here.  

Good morning Russ, PC, LM and anyone else.  

I'm with you on the Costco thing, Russ.  I can't imagine what would happen if we had a deep freezer (or two) and a truck!  

No more driving my brother at nights, so I'm not sure what I'll be doing.  I'll probably take my mom grocery shopping and then dinner at mom's. :)

ADD:  I've got some yummy strawberries and kiwi for my brekky. :)

Lil Me

Costco rulez.  I've been good lately...nothing but groceries.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Happy Friday! Late night last night for me. A few brews at a pub turned into a night of seeing friends, and still at the pub after last call.

Busy day. I got to get some work done before I head to Kamloops.

If I don't stop back, have a great weekend.

Rain or Not, Life is a beautiful thing! Enjoy It!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Morning!
Whoa windy Russ? Hmm last time I was at the beach in Parksville it was windy too.
Stormin Normin here. Heavy rains, windy, tornadoes, thunderstorms. The usual.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Bye Van. Have fun in Kamloops. :)

Lil Me

Hi everyone!

Have a good trip, Van.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Ulp.  Gotta go.  Hafta go pick someone up from the airport.  

purelife

Bye LM.  don't forget the retractable umrella!  :)

Sportsdude

Ohhh The waterfall in the international wing, welcome to Canada the Jungle. hehe  

Sportsdude

Great. Tornado/Air Raid the Soviet Union is invading sirens are going off.
Tornado #8

Sportsdude

God. Still the creepiest sound ever. Every first Monday or Tuesday of the month they test the air raid sirens for about 5 minutes.

As someone who grew up with these constant reminders of militaristic scare tactics it doesn't bother me that much anymore. Although the worst part is when they turn the air raid/tornado off and that hideous sound fades. Subconsciously creeps you out even though you're in the middle of nowhere in a giant country. So great not having to hear these sounds in BC.

purelife

Afternoon lunchers!

What's for lunch?

I made a salad with spinach, mixed beans and salmon with some olive oil.  And I have some macadamia nuts.....yummmmeeee

P.C.

I hate that sound too SD.  It has always made me wonder if I've lived another life....because the sound bothers me at an almost unreasonable level.  Even as a kid, the fear felt oddly familiar, even when I really didn't know their purpose.  We do have those sirens here as well.  Even serene little Qualicums' fire department still uses them.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Ooooo, sounds delicious purelife.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|