So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
good luck on the girl Van.
Apparently everyone thinks I'm taken due to last night... lol

just got offered for a paid trip to Ottawa! freaking awesome.

In exchange for what? If its a business proposition.. ok, if its a girl.. what you waiting for. Unless you meat her parents. If its a guy.. er thats your decision.

I didnt like ottawa or toronto too much.. dunno if its just me or if the place really was not that inviting to me. Outside of those cities I really liked untairo.

Good job on the date Van.. I honestly though of you last night when my buddy came out to dinner with me and Starfish at eh sharks club and proceeded to tell us about all the bad dates he had the last month. NOT that I was thinking you have bad dates or nothing.. just that he mentioned DATE and you popped up in my mind.

Good luck LM.. I cant imagine how it would be. You will do the right thing once you see through it.

HEy.. is anyone actually doing this earth day thing? I had a crappy time showering and eating in the dark.. our house is dark except for my laptop (on battery power) and the TV. OTher than that all our neighbors houses are still lit up like jack o lanterns.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Uh, I guess I was doing the Earth Day thing.  All my lights were out because I wasn't home!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

I just got home from the pub.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Ankle is ok.  Still using the crutches sometimes.  Would be better if I didn't move around, didn't go anywhere.  Ah well.  Can't stay home forever.  A guy friend told me today that "Injured girls are sexy" in cave man logic.

Took Jeckyl to the beach in Deep Cove this afternoon.  He had ice cream in the shop with the model train running overhead.  Pretty cool.

Michel

Lil Me

I think he meant that the injured girls are easier to capture.

Deep Cove is a nice afternoon, even thought it's always shady and colder than the rest of Vancouver.  Maybe some wildlife photos if you rent a kayak?

Michel

Sportsdude

Russ wrote:
Sportsdude wrote:
[em]good luck on the girl Van.
Apparently everyone thinks I'm taken due to last night... lol

just got offered for a paid trip to Ottawa! freaking awesome.[/em]

In exchange for what? If its a business proposition.. ok, if its a girl.. what you waiting for. Unless you meat her parents. If its a guy.. er thats your decision.

two different topics that don't really relate lol. Ottawa trip would be i guess you could call it business related, basically i get to be a diplomat for a weekend...  was up partying til 4am. People jump to conclusions, eventually. lol
lol no i'm the straight guy at the gay rights parade. A) we're all equal  and  B) its a giant party

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Morning!  Sunny here (so far...)  

P.C.

[FONT color=#ffffff].[/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I wouldn't be surprised if we get another day of snow/rain/hail.

P.C.

Alright.....I guess I can talk to you then.

This is the goofiest weather.  I feel totally discombooberated....I can't seem to focus. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|