So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Good morning.

Best of luck with the trip and all Russ!

I am on the tired side this morning. Coffee is good.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

BYEEEE RUSSMEISTER!  Have a great trip and see you in June.

Lise- yes, attend the Dental Ball next year and give us a full report.  Do the guests floss in between dinner courses?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Hi Lil Me and PC.

I never biked yesterday, I am waiting for a touch warmer weather.  Ended up taking one of my youth group dudes to look at guitars. Pretty mellow Sunday.

I am going to Toronto, April 11-13 for a conference. Should be a quick and busy trip.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Fun times, Van.
 Flying ScareCanada?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Yep, Air (Turbulance) Canada! haha!

Russ

Off to airport now.

I agree Van.. Im flying Scare Canada even though Ive request 20 million times not to. <sigh>

See you everyone!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

bye russ

good morning
woke up not feeling well, eating oranges.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Van

Does this mean you are leaving Michel?

Fresh air and mountains getting to you? hehehee!

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone.

I'm particularly excited this morning because there's an internal job posting that has opened up that I MUST apply for.  It's a definite better pay, better people to work with.  Please wish me luck guys that I get this position and my Supervisor will let me go.  *keeps fingers crossed*

Byyeeee Russ... (sad...sob sob... because I think you won't be checking this for quite some time.)  

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Van

go get 'em purelife!

lol at that tune.

purelife

I'm way too excited.  

They're going to find out sooner or later.  Either a) they make my life more miserable by not agreeing to let me go to another dept.  b) they don't let me go but make my life easier because I'm a keeper or c) is happy by my move and growth

I'd prefer the C answer. :)

It's kinda weird that since I mentioned work, that one person in my dept has given notice to go to a competitor and another person that is associated with our Company is looking for a better job.  Is it a sign?

I figure.  It's time to move on.

|