So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Morning!  Cup of coffee with French Vanilla coffee mate. Mmmmmmmmm.  The coffee mate powder smells like cotton candy when it's dry in the jar?!

Weeeell...I need to have coffee with Thief's mother in the next few days and tell her that I have "information"  which suggests that her son took something....I need to clear my conscience by telling you.  And leave it at that.

Mr LM is wonderful.  He (over email) helped me sort out the forest from the trees.

Ooooo....the free creamer !  Mmmm  cotton candy coffee.  [img style="WIDTH: 33px; HEIGHT: 46px" height=101 alt="Cotton candy emoticon  " src="http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/c/cotton-candy-emoticon.gif" width=73]

Glad to hear Mr. LM found the map to navigate this one LM.  I always hated situations like this when raising my own kids.  You spend your time teaching them there are consequences for bad behaviour, yet too many times someone else was teaching them there are none.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Morning P.C. Lil Me.
what's all this talk of stealing?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey.  Hafta take Heckyl up the mountain for a Scouts activity.  Beautiful day, but no skiing for me :(
 *hobbles off into the sunset*

Beer and Burger night for our Relay for Life team tonight.  It's a fundraiser for the Canadian Cancer Society.  (the actual run isn't until June, but we're fundraising now).  Local pub owner donates the beer and burgers, so the entire $15 ticket price goes to the cause.  

We're apparently going to the cemetary tomorrow.  I hadn't been to the cemetary for years, except for funerals.  But since Heckyl and Jeckyl have a morbid fascination with dead relatives, we're joining the annual family trek out there.  Might take a while!  We have over 40 stops to make there.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Holy Lil Me.  I don't think I even had 40 relatives in my lifetime, when they were all alive.    

Lil Me

There are rather a lot of us furry red people.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

I think it must be cool to be part of a large family.  It's kinda neat that Heckyl and Jeckyl have an interest in the ancestors/relatives.    

Michel

P.C.

I must go and make some icing now.  

Later. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Michel

Sportsdude

Morning! (part deux)

no big family here, or at least I think we were big at one point. Not anymore obviously.

ohh looks lovely outside.

Lise

Oh er... I don't want to be in your shoes when you talk to the mother of the boy who stole. Good luck with that one.

Cemetary as part of an outing? Ugh. That's pretty darn morbid. I get the creeps each time we pass by the cemetary. Don't know. Like I get goosebumps and a really uncomfortable feeling. It's not exactly a happy place.

Lasagne tonight. Pre-bought. I'm no good with the stupid thing but everyone here can make this dish for some reason. Why can't I??? ARGH!!  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good late afternoon everyone.

I wish you luck with that one Lil Me.  But I think it's gotta be done.  If I was the thief mom, I would want to know.  I hope she takes it to no offense.  

I've been busy cleaning and cooking because we have some friends over tonight (and possibly tomorrow) for dinner and some dessert. :)  

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Van

Hi everyone! Sounds like an interesting outing Lil Me. Even if someone passed on you love, they are very much alive in your heart.

Just stopping at home for a shower then I am off again.  Going to a get together at a friend's house for a BBQ and beers thingy! I may jump on his drum set and play Led Zeppelin Rock and Roll...or just get drunk and make an idiot of myself!?

No siding done today at my buddy's. Weather was too..meh!

Date update: Wow! What a cool and beautiful girl. Smart and funny. Maybe a #2 date?? Not sure yet.

Later and happy Saturday!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

good luck on the girl Van.
Apparently everyone thinks I'm taken due to last night... lol

just got offered for a paid trip to Ottawa! freaking awesome.

|