So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I didn't know Van was a butler. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/k040.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

omg I'm getting proud pains, the my roommate is standing up to the goof ball.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

haha,..um me neither PC?!!

This Monday thing is overated! I went for an early morning swim today already. Now, I think I need more sleep.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Where in Europe sports? I have been through Ireland, Scotland, and London. Scotland and Ireland rocked my world. London was cool too, but bloody big and seemed I spent most of my time looking at a map rather than relaxing and enjoying. But sweet anyways!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

fly to london, paris, holland, belgium, germany, austria, hungary. get a one month rail pass.  

Lil Me

Morning!  I'm so discombobulated by the time change.  Last week, I was waking up naturally because of daylight.  This week, it's still dark at alarm clock time.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Wowww.... this lunch thread has been busy since Friday night!

Russ - did you guys find someplace to go?

Lil Me - Do you have another set of lenses or do you have to order some?  I hope you get glasses too...luckily, you didn't have to drive far, but it sure is dangerous as I can't imagine doing so but if I had to.....

Lise - Putting contact lenses on will become as habitual to you as wearing panties and bra. :)  It's nothing like poking your eye.  Your Optometrist will teach you and make you feel comfortable.  

Van - Welcome.  Glad to see that you have registered.

Good morning everyone!  Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I felt like a nurse all weekend as my guy had a bad flu since Tuesday.  I wish I could take it away. :((  poor guy....  We did manage to go to the park though to catch some vitamin D.  

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
Morning!  I'm so discombobulated by the time change.  Last week, I was waking up naturally because of daylight.  This week, it's still dark at alarm clock time.

Morning Lil Me!  

I feel the same way too.  It was a dark walk to the skytrain this morning.  

Lil Me

I have glasses and some old lenses to wear.  But I need to order a "good" replacement right lens.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

good morning.

At least the it will be light out an hour later this evening. It usually takes a few days to get used to this time change.

That sounds exciting sports. I want to go back to Europe some year. Italy in particular. I have family there.  

Sportsdude

italia!
yeah my folks are from magyar land via the black forest. Basically back in the 1700's we came out of the woods, got lost, and ended up on the Danube in hungo land. haha

there's a village in the black forest area that is my last name and a city with my last name missing the first letter.    

Van

lol, sounds interesting!

Sportsdude

yeah bunch of odd balls. the culture is mostly dead though, after the war, we were all either kicked out of hungary or forced to assimulate (which basically meant learn hungarian instead of just speaking german) but after the revolution and then occupation, we started getting minority rights finally. Apparently the german schools in the country side are back up and running in the late 80's.  It be nice to get an official apology from Russia and Hungary but that's not going to happen. lol my grandmother rebuilt Donestk, hungarians took our homes, and the germans left us to die in the siege of budapest. lol ah what can you do.  

purelife

there's a village in the black forest area that is my last name and a city with my last name missing the first letter.  

There is a street name on the island with my first and last name together!          

Lil Me

There's a town in Scotland that is my last name.  

|