So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

*bless*

Well, I learned my lesson tonight.  I'm glad I was only 20km from home.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

eh, could be worse, I took this medication before leaving school back when I was 16. Then on the 50km drive back home in rush hour traffic, I sort of blacked out/fell asleep can't remember, for about 15 seconds. weird.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Speaking of glasses, I hope I NEVER NEVER have to wear one. I've been lucky so far but I just know that I'm going to wear one in the near future. Chalk it up to old age.

Do you guys wear contact lenses? How the heck do you put it on? I mean... just the thought of putting those little guys on your eyeballs is enough to make me uncomfortable.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

It's not that bad, Lise.  You get used to it.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

i don't have glasses or contacts but due to 3 years of working at night driving around, my eyes are now sensitive to headlights/bright lights.  

Lil Me

Sportsdude

bwhahaha, had way too many close calls with those types of deer. almost flew off the road because of one of those, a couple times.

Lil Me

Sportsdude

Van

I hope everyone's weekend was an adventurous one. If you had to work, sorry about that!

The sweet lady I mentioned yesterday is a waitress at one of my favorite pubs. I met her through a friend and see her at her work on and off for a year now. I am not pursuing her, she has a bf. But I am there for her the second they split up. (insert evil laughter here).  I am greeted by the smile of an angel when I see her. (So hot!...sigh..)

Overall, a great weekend.  Didn't drink too much last night. Usually know my limit and I like to get up early not hungover. Spent the day with my sister and her hubby for a good lunch and a movie at her house. (310 to Yuma). It was just ok.      
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

evening Van.

well that settle's it, i'm going over to Europe next summer. lol

Lil Me

Oh Van.  Any plot to poison the bf?  

P.C.

lol Van.  Waiting for the opportunity to offer a shoulder and become....'The Consoler'.  Well....I don't wish her bad luck in her relationship, but I wish you good luck in yours.  (not sure how that can work...hmmm)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

It was Colonel Mustard.  No!  It was VAN.  In the drawing room.  With the pistol.  

|