So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

haha contact stories/dreams. I wish i had cool dreams like that. lol

i want to eat but stalin/hitler is in the kitchen. so i wait...

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

uh oh.  SD has dead dictators in his house.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

yeah we've already had nuclear wars.
lol

Lil Me

hey everyone!  I'm just catching up on Lunch now (both real lunch and DS lunch).  I needed to go downtown suddenly and see panicked clients.  So I hopped in the car and saw them in my gym clothes.

Homemade top-yer own pizza tonight.  On Persian sourdough flatbread (sangak).

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

I was only downtown for about 10mins.  Needed to drop off some things to a client on Alberni.
 If you work near purelife, I probably drove past your office.

Sportsdude

haha yeah, more like i don't associate with people who discriminate against me because i was born in a different country, that they don't like/hate.

Michel

Michel

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
haha yeah, more like i don't associate with people who discriminate against me because i was born in a different country, that they don't like/hate.

That kind of blows hey!? One of my neighbours is from the USA. From a small town in Conneticut (sp?). She has made a lot of friends up here. She is a sweetheart! Too bad she met Mr. Sweetheart...

(sigh, always a brides maid....)...

Hang in there sports, not all Canadians are Dickheads!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Beef dips and coleslaw for dins tonight.  Now that we have that meat slicer that we bought for hotpot, beef dip is a natural follow-up after a roast beast dinner. (I love that thing [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/d030.gif" border=0])
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

[span style="font-family: Tahoma;"]  
 [/span][span style="color: black; font-family: Tahoma;" lang="EN-US"][/span]

P.C.

Don't eat the sun Michel....you'll get heartburn.

What is yakasoba ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|