So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

What's on the menu for lunch?

There's a town in Scotland that is my last name.  

How'd you find that one out?    

Lil Me

We've also got a family tartan and crest.  (Mother-in-law is big into genealogy.)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

bwhaha michel
there's a bunch of counties in the states with my first name. But the town in germany stuff, holy, who'd a thunk, no idea why they'd name a town after a bunch of peasants. Although my name does mean nice people, so i guess there's the answer. nice people peasants ahaha.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Bloody hippies!!

What is for lunch hippie? I am having a spotted owl burger roasted over a styrofoam fire as my truck idles so I can hear my stereo!!

Kidding!

Eating some leftover roasted potatoes w/carrots, onions, peas, corn and BBQ salmon.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

spent 13 bucks for a club turkey wrap, ice tea, and cheap store band sushi at the cafeteria.

Michel

Van

Just throw a tire on the fire, styrofoam burns too quick!

I hope everyone is having a yummy lunch. Happy day after time change day.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

happy drizzle monday.

Gopher

You've got it, SD.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Bummer about the contacts Lil Me.  I wore them for years, and am glad to not have to anymore.

I still need glasses for the computer, and reading glasse.  I have more spares than a normal person should need, but for some reason the blasted things are always walking away.  So I keep them all over the place so I don't have to look so hard.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a070.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

I had a black forest ham with swiss cheese sandwich and some grapes with a friend whom I haven't seen for 17 odd years.  So much to catch up on.   I can't believe she remembered things about my mom that I don't recall at all.  She pointed out that my mom had two fridges.  One fridge was for food and the other was for bowls, chopsticks, cutlery etc.  I don't remember two fridges!  lol

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Bummer about the contacts Lil Me.  I wore them for years, and am glad to not have to anymore.

You had lasik eye surgury, right?  I remember you referring a company.  

I'm used to contacts that I couldn't give them up to laser surgery.  I'm so used to them that I would have dreams about me putting on my lenses or finding them.  

P.C.

That's funny about the dreams purelife.  I used to have dreams about putting in contacts too....except they were always really large...like the size of a Looney.  I don't even want to know what that dream translation might be.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

That's very interesting to know that it's not just me.  

hiya everyone

[FONT size=2]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview
[/FONT] [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]oe[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]ech[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=4f3a1e928a90a7631c68531756bfa2ae name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 value=echoes name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=jsoption;sesc=b9a8262b458de18199fa69b5845addff;1205188318463"]

|