Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

happy new year!
watching the hockey game.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

awwww...Sorry to hear that you're not feeling too great, LM.  We've been loading up on Buckley's as well.  It doesn't seem to work for my guy so far.... :(  I hope that you get better to your energetic self. :)))

Good morning everyone.  How is everyone doing these days?  It sure is quiet.

P.C.

Hi purelife.  And a happy new year to you.  

It is awfully quiet in here these days. : (

Don't forget to try the NinJiom.  Da best.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Yep, I've got that too, PC.  Afternoon. :)

Lunch for me was lentil vegetable soup.  I think this semi helped make me feel less groggy...

Lil Me

*cough* *cough*

Pho for lunch.  That helped my predicament somewhat.
Then back to the couch.
Watched  a bunch of  movies with Heckyl & Jeckyl.  They had never seen Spaceballs before, so that was hilarious- the jokes became fresh again since they were laughing for the first time.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Poor you Lil Me.  Nasty time of the year to be down.  Well any time is I guess.  Keep hydrated !

Have you ever watched Six Pack with Heckyl and Jeckyl?  It's quite old, but it's really good.  A great 'boy movie'.

Lil Me

We haven't seen Six Pack.  Thanks for the tip- we'll look for it!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

It's just a regular ol story.  No special FX, no super humans or robots....lol  My kids liked it.

purelife

Good morning everyone... PC.

Bridge to Terabithia is an excellent movie (sad) and your boys may enjoy it, LM.  There are so many old old movies that are excellent, without those special fx.  I can't remember their names though.  

P.C.

Good morning purelife

Man is it ever snarky out there.  And I have to go to town.    

Lil Me

Hope you survived the storm, P.C.

It's a total downpour here tonight.

Supermarket shelf Indian food for dinner- "boil in the bag saag".

P.C.

Was nasty Lil Me.  Lost power for a bit.  It's still pouring buckets.  SO glad we have a new roof.  I don't think I'd have enough pots to catch all the drips from this one.

Russ

Hullo.

Lunch was rice and Kalamri in some sort of sauce.. Breaky was eggs, cheese, bacon, canadian bacon, and beans. Dinner was some sort of ghoulash... (sp?)

Things are going good thus far I think. We only had one major incident.. a seal on a ballast pump (water) blew and sprayed water all over one of our transformers (think water a good conductor and 4160 volts <the outlet on the wall is 110volts> meeting each other... think BOOM and a big explosion).

Other than that I have a sunburn and a hangover..

Hope alls well with all of you where yous are at.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Heya Russ!  It sounds like you're having some interesting food there and enjoying yourself.

Afternoon everyone.

Lil Me

RUSS!  Good to hear from you.

Hey P.C., purelife and everyone else out there!

Had a long nap this afternoon.  The cough has subsided a bit.

Leftover Chinese for dinner.

|