So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Good morning everyone.

Love company, (best visit EVER) but it's always nice when you have your house back again.  I think I could sleep an extra day.

No New Years plans here.  We'll probably do what we did last year.  Ring in the new year with the TV countdown..... along with a time zone an hour ahead of ours.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I'll spend new years packing
extended family christmas tomorrow.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Hi! Went to Mark's Work Warehouse to see if I can score some them sexy (sacrasm here) scrubs. Not much luck. They don't have my size. I wanted XS. Hard to believe but all the scrubs there were too big for me, even the S size.

Starving. Didn't eat much this afternoon. It'll be pizza tonite!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Heya everyone!

Lise- are you looking for the cool patterned scrubs?  I love those.  They make me smile :)

P.C.- Hope you're not too busy cleaning up after company.

Steak, potatoes and veg for dinner.
 Mr LM brought one of his cohorts over.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Cohorts are tough on dietary resolutions.

Spent a lovely low-key day...accomplishing nothing.  It was great.  Have another round of company to get through and then I'll start thinking of new years resolutions....which I don't ususally make.  They're so fragile and breakable, that I just stay away.

Sportsdude

Good Evening everyone

Had a great night spent it with a childhood friend who is in from university in minnieapolis. Watched the football game. Good times. I'm horrible at FIFA '08 as usual. lol

purelife

Good evening DS gang!  

We enjoyed a lovely dinner at Montana's (my first time dining there).

Hey Lise - Sears Outlet store by Lougheed Mall sells scrubs.  I don't know if they have your XS size though, but worth a check if you're hunting for 'em.

Tomorrow, depending on the weather, we might head down to either Granville Island or Stanley Park...haven't been there for awhile, but where we'd really love to go is Van Dusen gardens to see their lights display before they close down.

Lise

Hi guys!

Lil Me - nope... not looking for those horrid pattern ones. Though they look cute (on some ppl), I just feel like I'm a walking wallpaper.

purelife - really? At a Sears outlet, eh? OK, I'll keep that in mind next time I'm hunting. Thanks for the heads up. Some really cheap ones online but I'm afraid of getting them because I'm not sure about the sizes.

I've heard the Van Dusen lights are really, really pretty. Monday's the only time where you won't get soggy watching the lights. It's been a sucky wet winter lately. *sigh*

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Had a great night spent it with a childhood friend who is in from university in minnieapolis. Watched the football game. Good times. I'm horrible at FIFA '08 as usual. lol

I'm afraid to ask, but what is FIFA ?

I have the solution to your problem Lise.  You'll fit into a medium by Friday.  

P.C.

[FONT size=6]HELLO [/FONT]  [FONT size=5]HELLO[/FONT]  [FONT size=4]HELLO [/FONT] HELLO[FONT size=2]  HELLO  [/FONT][FONT size=1]HELLO[/FONT]

Lise

FIFA.... isn't it like a kinda soccer game thingy? The only thing I know about it is from watching my hubby and his buds play the game on the telly.

I do know that Canadians suck at soccer....

Coupons!! Hey, those can come in handy. I'll be X-large not medium by Friday!
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Heya everyone!  I tried to post here this morning, but it got lost somewhere in cyberspace.

GRRRRRRR!  Has anyone else had problems installing Acrobat 8.1.1 in Firefox?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

I haven't tried installing anything with Firefox. You should ask TehBorken, he should know.

SD - saw I am Legend today. Was quite interesting. Some fairly scary bits, some flaws in the movie... could have been better. Will Smith is one fine actor! Love those abs.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

cool Lise! you saw the movie. Yeah everyone thinks i'm a whimp now because they weren't as freaked out. I guess I'mjust am not used to the American movie theatre experience anymore, it is just way too loud. (plus i can't eat a small popcorn (for my local theatre its "super small" but its a large in british columbia) for crying out loud) lol.

Lil Me

Hey!  Happy New Year!

Saw The Water Horse yesterday.  What a great film.

Pretty lame New Year's Eve.  Mr LM and I were both working at home, Heckyl & Jeckyl were watching Are We Done Yet? (horrible movie starring Ice Cube- filmed in Vancouver!).  Drank a couple bottles of sparkling wine to wash down my Buckley's Mixture.

|