So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

the focus had issues. Took a 260hp pontiac bonneville.

Yeah tumbleweed was in Idaho, Oregon and Washington.
We were in the tip of eastern washington. Slept in motels.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good afternoon SD and everyone else.

lentil vegetable soup for lunch with some crunchy sesame seed peanuts courtesy of Dan-D-Pak..yummy!

How is everyone doing today?

Michel

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

Good luck on your apt search, purelife. Have you looked at Co-Ops?  Looks like the 2BR units start around $700/mo
 [a href="http://www.chf.bc.ca/pages/directory.asp?Region=Burnaby&Go=Go%21"]http://www.chf.bc.ca/pages/directory.asp?Region=Burnaby&Go=Go%21[/a]

White Spot breakfast bowl for lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Thanks Lil Me.  :)

We did look into co-ops but I don't like the idea of putting down over $2000 for shares and cleaning up the building on my personal time.  

Sportsdude

Evening all, bought some wine glasses for my wine. I'm going to celebrate an Obama victory tomorrow.
I've got a 3hr Social Inequality class in a sec. that should be interesting.

Lil Me

Morning!

Cough has subsided a bit!
 My chiro told me to get a humidifier and put Vicks vaporub (and socks) on my feet.  Did that last night.  Woke up this morning feeling better- "things" are moving.  Each cough is more "productive".

Microwave burrito for brekky.
 Haven't done anyting active for over a week.  bleh.
 Might as well get some office work done if I'm sick.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Evening all, bought some wine glasses for my wine. I'm going to celebrate an Obama victory tomorrow.

What were you doing before...drinking right out of the spigot ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Glad to hear there is a bit of a let-up in your cough Lil Me.  I'm always shocked at much energy it saps you of.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

haven't opened the bottle yet. Refuse to drink wine out of anything other then a wine glass.  

purelife

Good morning everyone.  How is everyone doing today?

I'm curious to know, Lil Me, did you rub the vicks on your feet and then cover them with socks?  And that worked?      

Sportsdude

doing good pl. snow day.  

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
I'm curious to know, Lil Me, did you rub the vicks on your feet and then cover them with socks?  And that worked?
 --
 Yes!  I also put Vicks on my forehead, throat, chest, back.

Gopher

Anywhere you're too shy to tell us about, Lil Me?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

I was thinking the same thing, Gophie. :))

Lil Me

Uh, no.  What if I had to go to the hospital due to extreme burn/skin rash?  That'd be embarassing!    

|