So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I wish I was the nerd in y condo/dorm he's so lucky not to have girl problems.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I've never heard of geocaching before.  It sure does sound extremely interesting.  I've bookmarked the site because I do want to try it out for sure.

So, uhm, LM, where did you guys go?  How did you start?  And why do you have to buy something from teh dollar store?  More details please :))))  I really don't have a clue...

P.C.

I too find this interesting.  Can't seem to get much info.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a015.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

It sounds like yer have to buy a GPS locator thing.  Lil Me, we NEED you. :))))  And, I wonder where in Canada we can do this.

So, what's for lunch, PC?

I've got chicken caesar pizza in the oven.  

Kitten, have you tried the little salmon portion from M&M Meats?  I heard that it's really really good... can't wait to have it tonight. :))

P.C.

Well actually purelife, we just finished a big hearty brekky.  Dilly-dallied most of the morning.  (still playing and experimenting with the camera)   I want to be have a handle on it before we go on the wildlife nature tour.   So there will be no lunch today.    

Sportsdude

This is my relax day. Going to cook some cajun black beans and rice in a few minutes.  

purelife

Does your camera have a video capture feature?  I know that mine has a video capture feature and I'm sure yours does too.  How many gigs of memory did you buy?  

P.C.

Yup, it's got the video.  Gigs of memory ?  You mean what size card?  2 GB.....but we have a few of them.  

purelife

You are well and equipped, PC. :))

If you have a laptop, it's also a good idea to bring it too.

Sportsdude

So P.C.'s going on a wild life tour? cool. Where?  

P.C.

No laptop purelife.  

Up through the Discovery Islands, SD.  I can't wait.

Sportsdude

oh cool! Hope its a nice day up there, better then yesterday.  

P.C.

Wasn't that sumpin.  That was quite the rain !

It's  really beautiful up there....I haven't been for more years than I care to say.  Pristine beautiful bays and inlets.  (at least last time I was there)

Gopher

Just been looking it up. Looks superb.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Tis Gophie....tis.

The tours are guided by a naturalist......there is a log of all the wildlife that is sighted.....sounds like they know where to look.  I hope I haven't lost my sea legs.

|